Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Promotion on Public Rating
19 DEC 2018
The Government has no proposal under consideration to promote the Government officials based on public rating/feedback.
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare has informed that an “Aadhar-based Digital Life Certificate (DLC)” for pensioners was launched on 10th November, 2014.
Aadhaar is used for authentication of pensioners. As a result of this facility the pensioner is not required to present himself before his pension disbursing agency or produce other documents that he is alive.
After generation of the DLC, the pension disbursing agencies integrated with the system will get access to the submitted DLC for processing and release of pension there after.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has informed that it has a well-designed, multi-layered robust security system in place to maintain the highest level of data security and integrity in accordance with the Aadhaar Act, 2016 and the Regulations notified under the Act. Some of the security measures include provision of secure channel, implementation of Aadhaar Data Vault, Hardware Security Module, Registered Devices, Virtual ID-UID Token, biometric locking etc.
This was stated by the Minister of State in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions and Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office Dr. Jitendra Singh in a written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Pensioners Portal Orders: Pension by linking Aadhaar with Bank Accounts and PPO
- Enrolment for Aadhaar number and its seeding in pension records of all pensioners and family pensioners – regarding
- Aadhaar mandatory for pensioners
- Aadhaar Data is Never Breached or Leaked: UIDAI
- Special Aadhaar Enrolment drive for Pensioners, from May 30 to June 10, 2016
- Dr Jitendra Singh directs targeted approach for Seeding of Aadhaar numbers in Pensioners Accounts
- Aadhaar Camp for Pensioners at New Delhi from July 13th to 17th, 2015
- Government to help pensioners for getting digital life certificates
- Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners from Jeevan Pramaan website