Related to Your Search:
- Promotion for IAS Officers – Promotion Guidelines reviewed by Dopt
- Officials, who declined their adhoc promotion will be debarred for promotion to LSG (Postal) cadre
- Proforma Promotion : Clarifications on Proforma Promotion to LDCE passed candidates
- Procedure to be followed for promotion by Departmental Promotion Committee to implement Cadre Restructuring of General Line Cadre Posts.
- Guidelines on treatment of effect of penalties on promotion – role of Departmental Promotion Committee
- Guidelines on treatment of effect of penalties on promotion — role of Departmental Promotion Committee
- Memorandum By IRTSA to Railway Board Regarding 3rd MACP after 20 years of First Promotion or 10 years after 2nd Promotion or 30 years of Appointment
- Fixation of ‘range of seniority‘ (zone of promotion) for promotion of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ to Personal Assistant (PA) Grade of CSSS for the Select List Year- 2011 – regarding.
- Fixation of pay on promotion : Finmin issued clarification on Fixation of pay on promotion carrying the same grade pay