Projected Pay Scale Grade Pay for Primary Teacher in 7th Pay Commission
7th Pay Commission announcement has created so much good news for all Central Government employees in India. It is one of the most important move by the UPA led Government ahead of Lok sabha Elections 2014. It will create so much positive environment among Central Government Employees who has demanded the constitution of Seventh Pay Commission earlier.
How much Pay Scale a Primary Teacher will get ?
There is no official announcement by the Government that how much salary will be hiked of the employees. Still, we have made some simple calculation based on the previous pay commission.
Current Pay Scale of Primary Teacher : Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 Plus Grade Pay Rs. 4800
New Pay Scale of Primary Teacher as per 7th Pay Commission : Rs. 29,900 – Rs. 1,04,400 Plus Grade Pay Rs. 14400
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission: Check out! New salary of PRT, TGT and PGT teachers
- KVS: List of Post Code & Subject Code 2017
- KV School Staff: Post Code & Subject Code
- Amendment in essential qualification for Recruitment of Primary Teachers in KVS
- Projected Pay Scale of Assistant Professor in 7th Pay Commission
- Expected 7th Pay Commission Pay Structure for Central Government Employees
- 7th Pay Commission Pay calculator and fixation formula Project :
- Tamil Nadu Revised Scales of Pay Rules, 1989 – Selection Grade / special Grade scales of pay in the revised pay scales – Revised orders
- 7th CPC News : 7th Pay Commission Projected Pay Scale