Procedure of Printing of CGHS Cards by CGHS Beneficiaries – CGHS Orders on 31.3.2016
SELF PRINTING OF CGHS CARDS BY CGHS BENEFICIARIES
Governmnent of India
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Directorate General of CGHS
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110011
Dated: 31st March, 2016
Subject: Self-printing of CGHS Card
This is with reference to the above subject.
2. CGHS is pleased to announce a new initiative by which its beneficiaries can now print their own cards at their convenience. This facility for self-printing is applicable for those beneficiaries whose CGHS membership has already been approved by the concerned Additional Director.
3. The steps involved in printing of the card are given below:
Visit CGHS portal cghs.nic.in
Click ‘Beneficiary Login’
Enter Ben ID and Password, and sign in.
In case the beneficiary does not have a password or has forgotten it, then click on ‘Generate Password’ and follow the instructions.
Click ‘Print Card’ for the beneficiary whose card needs to be printed.
Enter the One Time Password (OTP) sent on registered mobile.
Click ‘Print CGHS Card’
A message will appear on the screen requesting to take a coloured printout and get the card laminated. Click ‘OK’
Download or open the CGHS card in PDF format.
Print the CGHS card using Print command.
4. The introduction of this facility may kindly be given due publicity.
(Dr. D.C. Joshi)
Click to view the order
Related to Your Search:
- Facility for downloading of Index Card and Validity of CGHS Card
- Integration of AADHAR Number With CGHS beneficiary number
- CGHS: Guidelines regarding printing and issue of Plastic Card- regarding
- Registering of Email IDs of CGHS beneficiaries
- CGHS introduces new facility to check the status of medicines issued to beneficiaries
- Issue of Individual CGHS Plastic Cards to all beneficiaries
- Kind Perusal for CGHS Beneficiaries
- Renewal of CGHS plastic cards In Delhi NCR – regarding.
- Contribution for Life Time CGHS Card for Pensioners