Procedure for grant of permission to the pensioners for commercial employment after retirement — revision of Form 1
RBE No. 42/2016
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
Rail Bhawan,New Delhi,
dated 27 /04/2016
The General Manager(s),
All Indian Railways St Production Units etc.
(As per standard mailing list)
Subject: Procedure for grant of permission to the pensioners for commercial employment after retirement — revision of Form 1.
As the Railway Administration are aware, in terms of Rule 11 of Railway Services (Pension) Rules, 1993 retired Railway servants proposing to take up commercial employment within a year of retirement are required to seek permission from the Government. They are required to apply for permission in Form 1 of Railway Services (Pension) Rules 1993. Form 1 prescribed under the said rule has since been reviewed with a view to simplify the procedure, The revised Form 1 is enclosed.
2.The revised form incorporates the conditions prescribed in clauses (b) to (f) of sub-Rule 3 of Rule 11. There is now no requirement for obtaining an affidavit as prescribed in the Declaration in the notification issued vide Board’s letter No.E(G)2007/EM 1-1 dated 19/9/2007.
3.This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Dte.
4.Formal Notification of Rules will follow.
Related to Your Search:
- Permission for Commercial Employment after Retirement of CG Employees – Dopt orders
- Procedure for grant of permission for commercial employment after retirement – DoPT Gazette Notification on 15.10.2015
- Provisional release of retirement benefits as per Rule 91 of Railway Services (Pension) Rules, 1993
- After 7th CPC, the limits on two family pension payable to a child in support of both parents is revised
- Relaxation of Rule 96 of Railway Services Pension Rules, 1993 for payment of provisional Family Pension on death of a Government Servant during service
- Steps to complete the pension case as prescribed in in CCS Pension Rules, 1972
- 7th CPC Railway Board Notification with Revised Pay Matrix Table – Gazette Notification
- Payment of lump-sum compensation to railway employees covered under NPS on retention in Railway service
- Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 — Clarification under Second Proviso under Rule 5 regarding option on promotions between 1/1/2006 & the date of notification