PREPARE FOR INDEFINITE POSTAL STRIKE FROM 2015 MAY 6TH. GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS DO NOT WANT SEPEREATE GDS COMMITTEE
SEPERATE COMMITTEE (WHETHER JUDICIAL OR BUREAUCRATIC) IS A WASTE AND FARCE.
- 2.76 lakhsGDS do not want a separate GDS Committee.
- 2.76 lakhs GDS want inclusion of GDS in the 7th CPC.
- NFPE & AIPEU-GDS(NFPE) demanding inclusion of GDS in 7th CPC.
- FNPO & NUGDS demanding inclusion of GDS in 7th CPC.
- Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers demanding inclusion of GDS in 7th CPC.
- JCM National Council (staff side) organisations including Railway & Defense Federations demanding inclusion of GDS in 7th CPC.
BUT RECOGNISED GDS UNION OF SHRI.MAHADEVAIAH IS DEMANDING SEPARTE COMMITTEE FOR GDS
- Hon’ble Supreme Court stated that GDS are Civil Servants and they are Central Govt. Employees.
- Justice Singhal, Chairman 4th PC stated GDS are Civil Servants and they are Central Govt. Employees.
- Justice Charanjit Jalwar stated that GDS are Civil Servants and they are Central Govt. Employees.
- Talwar Committee recommended to the Govt. that GDS should be included in Pay Commission and no separate committee should be appointed in future.
- Govt. appointed 7th Pay Commission for Central Govt. Employees.
- NFPE & AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) says GDS are part of Central Govt. Employees and they should be included in 7th CPC itself.
- Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers says that GDS are part of Central Govt. Employees and they should be incuded in 7th CPC itself.
- JCM National Council (staff side) orgisastions including Railway & Defence Federations says GDS are part of Central Govt. Employees and they should be included in 7th CPC itself.
- BUT RECOGNISED GDS UNION OF SHRI. MAHADEVAIAH ACCEPTED THE GOVT. STAND THAT GDS ARE NOT PART OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES AND HENCE HE IS DEMANDING SEPERATE COMMITTEE FOR GDS. HE DON’T WANT GDS TO BE INCLUDED IN 7TH CPC. HIS MAIN DEMAND IN THE CHARTER OF DEMANDS IS SEPERATE COMMITTEE FOR GDS .
- NFPE & AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) declared joint indefinite strike under the banner of JCA from 2015 May 6th for inclusion of GDS in 7th CPC.
- FNPO & NUGDS also declared joint indefinite strike under the banner of JCA from 2015 May 6th for inclusion of GDS in 7th CPC.
& Confederation, Railways & Defence Federations organised joint National Convention of entire JCM staff side orgnisations and decided to organise massive Parliament March in April 2015 to declare indefinite strike of entire Central Govt. Employees. Inclusion of GDS in 7th CPC is included in the charter of demands as number one demand.
RECOGNISED GDS UNION OF SHRI MAHADEVAIAH DON’T WANT JOINT STRIKE OF GDS & REGULAR EMPLOYEES. HE ALWAYS DECLARES FRAGMENTED STRIKE TO TORPEDO THE UNITY OF GDS AND REGULR EMPLOYEES. HE IS DESPERATELY TRYING TO RETAIN HIS CONTROL OVER GDS. HE HAS WRITTEN TO THE GOVT. NOT TO ALLOW NFPE & FNPO TO DISCUSS GDS ISSUES. GOVT. ALSO WANTS TO DIVIDE GDS AND REGULAR EMPLOYEES SO THAT THEY CAN EASILY DENY THE LEGITIMATE DEMANDS OF THE GDS INCLUDING CIVIL SERVANT STATUS AND ALL BENEFITS OF REGULAR EMPLOYEES.
LET US ORGANISE JOINT INDEFINITE STRIKE OF FIVE LAKHS GDS & REGULAR EMPLOYEES FROM 2015 MAY 6TH UNDER THE BANNER OF POSTAL JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION (NFPE, FNPO, AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) & NUGDS) DEMANDING INCLUSION OF GDS IN 7TH CPC & GRANT OF ALL BENEFITS OF REGULAR EMPLOYEES TO GDS ALSO.
RECOGNISED GDS UNION OF MAHADEVAIAH IS AGAINST FILING CASE IN SUPREME COURT for grant of Civil Servant status and all benefits of regular employees to GDS. NFPE & AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) has filed a Writ Petition in Supreme Court and after the preliminary hearing Supreme Court transferred the case to Delhi High Court. The next hearing of the case in Delhi High Court is on 4th February, 2015.
But Shri. Mahadevaiah had filed a case in the Karnataka High Court for his own benefit requesting to grant Foreign Service benefits to him. (Writ Petition No.24106/2005 (S.CAT).
When he has filed Writ Petition in High Court for his own benefit it is perfectly alright, but when NFPE & AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) filed case in Supreme Court for the benefit of 2.76 lakhs GDS he is ridiculing it and opposing it.
P.PANDURANGA RAO R.N.PARASHAR
General Secretry. Secretary General,
Related to Your Search:
- Treat three lakhs Gramin Dak Sevaks as civil servants for all purposes – Supreme Court
- GDS Committee Report Implementation Indefinite Strike By Postal Employees From 22-05-2018
- Delay in publishing GDS Committee Report – NFPE
- Enhancement of ceiling for calculation of ex-gratia Bonus payable to Gramin DAk Sevaks from Rs.3500/- to Rs.7000/-
- INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 6TH MAY 2015- MASSIVE PARLIAMENT MARCH BY POSTAL JCA ON 04-12-2014
- Two days strike from 8th to 9th January, 2019 call given by all affiIiated Unions of NFPE & FNPO and AIPEU-GDS and NUGDS in support of their 23 points charter of demands
- Implementation of favourable recommendations of GDS Committee report
- NFPE & FNPO DECIDED TO GO ON NATIONWIDE INDEFINITE STRIKE
- GDS COMMITTEE REPORT – NEWS