Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
A new scheme “Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana”(PMRPY) has been announced in the Budget for 2016-17 with the objective of promoting employment generation and an allocation of Rs. 1000 crores has been made. The scheme is being implemented by the Ministry of Labour and Employment in 2016-17. Under the scheme employers would be provided an incentive for enhancing employment by reimbursement of the 8.33% EPS contribution made by the employer in respect of new employment.
The PMRPY scheme is targeted for workers earning wages upto Rs. 15,000/- per month. Publicity and awareness campaign is an integral component of the PMRPY scheme for encouraging employers including Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) to avail benefits.
This information was given by Shri Bandaru Dattatreya, the Minister of State (IC) for Labour and Employment, in reply to a question in Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Pension Scheme Contribution
- Government takes steps to generate Employment Opportunities
- 98.38 Lakh Employees benefitted through PMRPY
- A new Scheme ‘Apprentice Protsahan Yojana’ has been started
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- Extension of EPF contribution 24% – Cabinet approves the proposal to extend the EPF contribution 24% for another three months from June to August 2020 under PMGKY/ AATMANIRBHAR BHARAT
- 30,85,205 Persons Enrolled in Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan PM-SYM as on July 10, 2019
- Employment News : Shortage of Employment Opportunities
- Newly Launched Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojna to Benefit More Than 3 Crore Insured Persons