Posting of Direct Recruit Assistant Section Officers in CSS
F.No.7 /15 /201 6-CS.I(A)
Governmen t of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
New Delhi, Dated the 6th January, 2017
Subject: Posting of Direct Recruit Assistant Section Officers in CSS
At present, 121 direct recruit Assistant Section Officers are undergoing Foundational Training organized by ISTM commencing from 19.12.2016. These DR ASOs will be posted to participating Ministries / Departments of CSS.
2. All the Ministries/Departments concerned are, therefore, requested to furnish the vacancy position in the grades of Section Officer and Assistant Section Officers as on 28.02.2017 in the format given below only bye-mail at [email protected] by 20.01.2017 positively. While calculating vacancies in ASO grade, it may be taken into account that 81 DR-ASOs at present, undergoing foundational training at Hydera bad will join the concerned Ministries/Departments of CSS on 23.0l.2017. Their nominations to Ministries/ Departments have been uploaded on this Department’s website vide order of even number dated 27.12.2016.
|1||Name of Cadre Unit|
|2||Vacan cies as on 28.02 .2017|
|SO Grade||ASO grade|
|2(i)||Sanctioned strength (including recent encadrements approved by DoPT)|
|2(ii)||Number of officers in-position as on 28.02.2017 (including regular/adhoc)|
|2(iii)||Vacancies as on 28.02.2017|
|3||Number of ASOs already adjusted against available vacancies in SO grade under GFR 254.|
|4||Total number of ASOs required as on 28 .02.2017|
3. In case of no response by stipulated date is received it will be presumed that Ministry/Department does not require more Assistant Section Officers at present.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
All Ministries/Departments of CSS (through website of this Department)
Related to Your Search:
- Posting of Direct Recruit Assistant Section Officers of CGLE 2017 – Seeking options -Revised list of Ministries / Departments
- DoPT Orders: Bunching of stages in the Revised pay structure in the grade of Assistant Section Officers
- Bunching of stages in the Revised pay structure in the grade of Assistant Section Officers
- Shortage of staff in the grades of Assistants and Section Officers-modification to the channel of submission till staff position improves regarding.
- Grant of entry pay to ASOs of CSS promoted on or after 01.01.2006
- DoPT: Intimation of vacancies in Under Secretary Grade of CSS
- DoPT – Request of antedating of increment by some DR ASOs of 2005 and 2006
- Vacancies of Assistant Director (Section Officer) and Assistant of CSS in Regional Offices of Staff Selection Commission
- Data in respect of Direct Recruit Assistants for Web Based software solution for Cadre Management of CSS reg.