Postal: Department issued orders bonus to GDS employees as per with departmental and DA for per-revised 6th CPC to CG and autonomous bodies
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATIONS AND I.T.
DEPARTMENT OF POSTS
DAK BHAWAN, SANSAD MARG, NEW DELHI-110001.
15th OCTOBER, 2013
SUBJECT: Enhancement of ceiling for calculation of ex-gratia Bonus payable to Gramin Dak Sevaks from Rs. 2500/- to Rs. 3500/- REG.
The undersigned is directed to convey the approval of the Competant Authority to enhance the ceiling for calculation of ex-gratia bonus payable to the Gramin Dak Sevaks, from Rs. 2500/- (Rs. Two Thousand, Five Hundred only) per month to Rs. 3500/- (Rupees Three Thousand five hundred only) per month. The decision is applicable with prospective effect i.e. from the accounting year: 2012-13 payable in the year 2013.14. The enhanced bonus calculation ceiling for the Gramin Dak Sevaks has already been indicated in the orders No. 26-4/2013-PAP Dated 4.10.2013, issued for payment of ex-gratia bonus during the financial year: 2013-14.
For more details: http://ruralpostalemployees.blogspot.in
Related to Your Search:
- Enhancement of ceiling for calculation of ex-gratia bonus payable to Gramin Dak Sevaks- 2013-14
- Bonus Order issued by Postal Department
- Bonus Order for Postal Employees, Gramin Dak Sevak & Casual Labourerss
- Bonus Orders 2015 : 60 Days Productivity Linked Bonus for Postal Employees – Orders issued
- Bonus for Postal Employees 2019 – Productivity Linked Bonus 60 Days Bonus for Postal Employees
- Postal Employees Productivity Linked Bonus for the Accounting year 2016-17.
- BONUS ORDER ISSUED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF POST
- Productivity Linked Bonus for the Accounting year 2017-18
- Postal Employees Bonus 2020 – Productivity Linked Bonus for postal employees for the accounting year 2019-2020