Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority
First Floor, ICADR Building, Plot No 6, Institutional Area Phase II,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
ATAL PENSION YOJANA – BENEFITS AND FEATURES
1. Anybody in the age group of 18-40 years can join !!
2. You can choose your pension plan from Rs 1,000/- to Rs 5,000/- per month.
3. Your contribution depends on your age and the pension plan you choose!
4. You can be a member of any existing PF/Pension scheme such as EPF/PPF/Govt. pension and still join APY!
5. You can be an Income tax payer and still join APY.
6. For (4) and (5) above, Govt. Co-contribution is not available but Govt. guarantee for pension will be available!
7. Govt. Co-contribution of 50% of subscribers’ contribution or Rs 1,000/- per annum, whichever is lower will be available for five years only to subscribers joining by 31st December 2015.
The monthly contribution chart for different age groups and pension amounts is given below:
|Joining Age||Years of Contribution||
Indicative Monthly Contribution under APY (Rs.)
|Monthly pension of Rs. 1000. Indicative return of corpus Rs 1.70 lacs||Monthly pension of Rs. 2000. Indicative return of corpus Rs3.40 lacs||Monthly pension of Rs. 3000. Indicative return of corpus Rs 5.10 lacs||Monthly pension of Rs. 4000. Indicative return of corpus Rs 6.80 lacs||Monthly pension of Rs. 5000. Indicative return of corpus Rs 8.50 lacs|
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FORM AT YOUR BANK BRANCH
For more information, Please call on our APY Toll free No. 1800110069
Related to Your Search:
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY) reaches 53 lakhs subscribers base
- Maximum age of joining National Pension System (NPS) increased from the existing 60 years to 65 years under NPS
- Rs 100 crore released towards Government of India co-contribution in Atal Pension Yojana
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY) included under Section 7 of the Aadhaar Act 2016
- PFRDA Workshop benefits of National Pension System & Pension Funds under NPA architecture
- Assets under Management (AUM) of National Pension System (NPS) crosses Rs. 1 lac crore
- New Pension Scheme: Corpus up to Rs 2 lakh can be fully withdrawn at retirement
- New Benefits announced for NPS Subscribers in Union Budget 2017-18
- New Benefits announced for NPS Subscribers: Budget 2017