PF Loan & Advance module of HRMS was launched by Indian railway
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Ministry of Railways
File No. PC-VII/2020/ HRMS/16
The General Manager/ CAOs(R),
All India Railways & Production Units,
(As per mailing list)
Sub: User Manual for PF Loan & Advance Module of HRMS
PF Loan & Advance module of HRMS was launched by CRB & CEO for use across all offices of Indian railways. Online training for operation of the PF Loan & Advance Module was also provided by CRIS to all the employees.
Now, in order to serve as a guide and ready reckoner, a User Guide and a detailed User Manual is enclosed below and have also been uploaded on the website of Indian Railways at the following location:
indianrailways » About Indian Railways » Corporate Overview » Directorates » Pay Commission » Pay Commission-VII
- It is requested that the User Guide and User Manual be circulated widely among the staff in the respective Railways for smooth and timely implementation of HRMS.
Encl: 1. User Guide on PF Advance Module
- User Manual on PF Advance Module
Dupty Director/ Pay Commission-VII & HRMS
PF Loan Application
• Go to https://hrms.indianrail.gov.in/HRMS
• Enter User Id, Password and OTP.
• Go to Loan and Advances -> My PF Loan Applications menu.
• Click on “New Application” Button.
• Employee’s basic, bank details, last PF loan details and PF balance are shown.
• Employee selects PF loan type, withdrawal reason, enter amount, remarks and submit.
PF Loan Dealing Clerk/ Verifying Authority/ Accepting Authority
• Click on Loa n and Advances ->PF Loan Applications menu
• List of Applications are shown.
• Click on Application number.
• PF loan application details are shown.
• Enter remarks and press forward/Reject button.
• Accepting Authority digital sign application and accept. On accepting a PDF file is generated and digitally signed. Same Signed PDF file along with application data is sent to account dept through IPAS system.
• On every change of status of PF Loan application, a SMS is sent on employee mobile number.
IPAS system process
- Whenever application’s status is changes in IPAS system, same is reflected in HRMS application in application list in Loan and Advances -> My PF Loa n Applications menu.
END OF DOCUMENT
( JAYA KUMAR G)
Deputy Director/ Pay Commission-VII & HRMS
Source: Indian Railways
Related to Your Search:
- Continuation of issuance of Manual Pass to Railway Employees may be extended up to 31-12-2020 – RAILWAYS – Railway Board
- IPPB – Micro ATM
- Grant of Advances – 7th Central Pay Commission recommendations – Discontinuance of Natural Calamity Advance
- Income Tax: Creation of name based Email IDs for PAN users
- Grant of Advances- 7th Central Pay Commission recommendations-Amendment to rules on Computer Advance to Railway servants
- Railways – Revision of pension/family pension – Customisation of revision module in ARPAN and IPA
- Long term/short term training programs abroad under DFFT scheme 2018-19
- Interest bearing advances/ Seventh Central Pay commission on migration Of existing government employees who have already taken Home Loans from Banks’ other Financial Institutions
- 7th CPC House Building Advance – Loan Migration – CGDA