Pension by linking Aadhaar with Bank Accounts and PPO – Pensioners Portal Orders
Aadhaar-based biometric verification system – Jeevan Pramaan
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
In November, 2014, the Prime Minister has launched an Aadhaar-based biometric verification system “Jeevan Pramaan” to enable pensioners to submit a digital Life Certificate on-line. This is an important step in realising the vision of Digital India. This facility has been provided in addition to the other existing methods of submitting Life Certificate.
2. “Jeevan Pramaan” aims at sparing the pensioners and family pensioners the trouble of visiting bank or any other pension disbursing agency for submission of Life Certificates. It is possible to submit the Life Certificate from personal computers and laptops or by visiting a conveniently located Common Service Centre. Further, banks will ensure authenticity of pension and other payments by linking Aadhaar number with bank accounts and PPO numbers.
3. All the pensioners/family pensioners are, therefore, advised to get themselves and their family members registered for Aadhaar and furnish this information to the Pension Disbursing Authority. This exercise may be completed at an early date so as to avoid inconvenience at the time of submission of Life Certificate in November, 2015.
4. For further details please visit https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in.
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
All pensioners/family pensioners of Government of India
Source: Pensioners Portal Orders
Related to Your Search:
- Enrolment for Aadhaar number and its seeding in pension records of all pensioners and family pensioners – regarding
- Jeevan Pramaan – message from Joint Secretary (Pension)
- Government to help pensioners for getting digital life certificates
- Submission of Digital Life Certificates by the pensioners from 1st October 2021 to 30th November 2021 at Jeevan Pramaan Centres DoP
- Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners from Jeevan Pramaan website
- CPAO – Submission of Life Certificate by NPS-AR pensioner through Jeevan Pramaan
- Special Aadhaar Enrolment drive for Pensioners, from May 30 to June 10, 2016
- EPFO leverages CSC network to conduct Jeevan Pramaan for pensioners
- EPFO to allow EPS pensioners to submit their Digital Pramaan Patra at any time during the year as per their convenience – PIB