Pension Revision Committee made to examine the 7th Pay Commission.
Chandigarh: The Haryana Government has constituted a Pension Revision Committee to examine the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission.
The Committee, headed by Additional Chief Secretary of Finance, will also devise modalities for their implementation in the State with regard to revision of pension, family pension, gratuity, commutation of pension and other related issues for pensioners and family pensioners of the State Government, an official spokesman said here today.
He said that the State Government had also invited individual employees and pensioners, and Unions and Associations to send their views, suggestions and representations in this regard by November 30, 2016.
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Pay scales, Pension to the TN State Government employees and pensioners following the decisions of the Central Government on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission
- 3 Options to choose for Pre-2016 Pensioners and Family Pensioners : NFIR
- Implementation of Government’s decisions on the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission-Revision of Pension of pre-2016 pensioners/family pensioners etc- Procedural actions for revision
- 7th CPC: Fixation of Pension
- Meeting of the Committee set up to examine feasibility of implementation of recommendations of 7th CPC for revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners
- 7th CPC Revision of Pension for Puducherry pensioners / family pensioners drawing pension under ex-French Rules
- Implementation of Government’s decisions on the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission
- Revision of Pension of Pre-2016 Pensioners: Another meeting on 17.10.2016
- Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission : Revision of provisions regulating pension / gratuity / commutation of pension / family pension / disability pension / ex-gratia lump-sum compensation, etc