Pension claims of August retirees
Office of the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts(Pension),
Draupadi Ghat, Allahabad – 211014
CIRCULAR NO. 05
Dated: 24th August 2021
(All Head of Department under Min. of Defence)
Subject:- Implementation of SPARSH in respect of Defence Civilian Pensioners.
Ref:- This office Circular No. SPARSH-03 dt.30.06.2021.
Please refer to this office circular No. SPARSH-03 wherein it was decided that the cases of individual retiring on or before 01.08.2021 and family pension claims (fresh cases where no PPO has been notified earlier) received till 16.07.2021 shall be processed through legacy system. The claims received after 16.07.2021 would not be entertained as it has to be processed through SPARSH w.e.f. 01.08.2021.
As roll out of web based comprehensive pension package system for Defence Civilians i.e. SPARSH (System for Pension Administration (Raksha)) is still in progress and few organizations are yet to send complete data of users, Now it has been decided by the competent authority that all pension claims of August retirees or prior to August retirees, whose pension claims were returned by this office are to be notified through the legacy system.
Therefore, all the aforesaid claims of August retirees may be re-submitted immediately to this office through speed post or via email to this office e-mail address [email protected] at the earliest to enable this office to notify the PPO through legacy system. Subject of email should be given as “Pension claim-G1/Civil”. Head of Offices must ensure at their end that no case is processed through both system, resulting in duplicate pension sanction.
In addition, it has also been decided to process the pension claims of the under-mentioned organizations through legacy system till further order.
|Sl.||Name of Organizations||Sl.||Name of Organizations|
|1.||E-in-C/E1A||14.||DG Staff Duties|
|2.||Naval HQrs.||13.||E-in-C/1C (MES)|
Dy. CDA (P)
Related to Your Search:
- Non-disbursement of pension to Armed Forces personnel for April 2022
- Defence Pensioners Requested to Complete Annual Identification/Life Certification by May 25, 2022
- PCDA – Submission of pension claim during lock-down in respect of Defence civilian
- Defence Pensioners Requested to Complete Annual Identification by 25th June 2022
- Defence Pension Migration of Legacy Pensioners on SPARSH
- Pension claim submission during lock-down of Defence civilian
- Transmission of e-PPO(PDF & XML) to the authorized banks in fresh pension cases
- TSEWA RECOMMENDS FUNCTIONAL UPGRADATION OF SPARSH FOR EFFICIENCY
- NPS Exit and purchase of Annuity – Clarification issued by PFRDA