PCDA Circular No. 625 – One Rank One Pension to the Defence Forces Personnel: Amendment in Appendix ‘X’ of Circular No. 555
O/o The Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pension),
Draupadighat, Allahabad — 211014
Circular No 625
- The Chief Accountant, RBI, Deptt. Of Govt, Bank Accounts, Central Office, C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kurla Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai-400051
- CMDs, All Public Sector Banks.
- The Nodal Officers, IC1ICI/HDFC/AXIS/IDBI Banks
- All Managers, CPPCs
- Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy, Kathmandu, Nepal
- The PCDA (WC), Chandigarh
- The CDA (PD), Meerut
- The CDA, Chennai
- The Director of Treasuries, All States
- The Pay and Accounts Officer, Delhi Administration, R K Puram; and Tis Hazari, New Delhi.
- The Pay and Accounts Office, Govt of Maharashtra, Mumbai
- The Post Master, Kathua (J&K); and Camp Bell Bay.
- The Principal Pay and Accounts Officer, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Port Blair.
Subject:- One Rank One Pension (OROP) to the Defence Forces Personnel.
Reference:- GoI. MoD letter No. 12(1)/2014/D(Pen/Policy)-Part-II dated 3rd Feb 2016 (Circular No. 555 dated 04.02.2016).
Pension Disbursing Agencies (PDAs) are aware that as per this office Circular No. 555 dated 04.02.2016, pension of Armed Forces Personnel was to be revised w.e.f. 01.07.2014 by the PDAs as per tables attached with the circular.
2. Term of engagement mentioned in Appendix “X” of Circular No. 555 dated 04.02.2016 for Honorary Flying Officer (HFO) of Air Force may be read as 21 to 33 years w.e.f. 30.5.1998 till date.
3. This Circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in for dissemination of all concerned.
Dy. CDA (Pensions)
Related to Your Search:
- OROP – Implementation of One Rank One Pension to all Pre-01.06.1953 Defence pensioners and their families
- One Rank One Pension (OROP) to the Defence Forces Personnel
- OROP Implementation : Clarification Circular No.557 issued by PCDA on 17.3.2016
- PCDA Circular No. 599 : 7th CPC – Revision of Disability / War Injury Pension for Pre 01.01.2006 Deference Forces Pensioners
- Revision of pension in respect of Personnel below Officer Rank (PBOR) discharged prior to 01.01.2006
- PCDA: Restoration of pension in respect of Defence Service Personnel
- Revision of pension under One Rank One Pension Circular dated on 16.09.2016
- Grant of Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) to the Armed Forces Pensioners/ Family Pensioners in such cases where date of retirement is prior to 01.04.2003 and who had opted not to avail medical facilities at OPD of Armed Forces Hospitals/ MI Rooms and are not members of ECHS
- 7th Central Pay Commission regulating Casualty Pensionary Award for Defence Forces pensioners/family pensioners – PCDA Circular 618