Pcafys Orders – Defence Civilians Medical Aid Fund (DCMAF)
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (FYS)
10A, S.K.BOSE ROAD. KOLKATA-700001.
Dated – 01.08.2013
Subject: Defence Civilian Medical Aid Fund (DCMAF)
Ref :- This Office letter no.1064/AN-C/DARC-Welfare/Circular, dtd. 11.12.2012
Kindly refer to this Office letter no. cited under reference wherein it was cordially requested to familiarise the employees of your establishment with the current benefits of the DCMAF scheme and to encourage them to enroll their names as member of this Fund to make the membership drive a grand success.
In this context, a cut-up date, i.e. 31st May 2013 has been fixed as last date of deposition to become member for getting current benefits from this Fund.
It is, therefore, requested to kindly make a list of the employees who are interested fort becoming the member of this fund and forward the same on or before the above mentioned date. At the time of enlisting the membership it is ensured that the subscription has been collected according to the rates of subscription to which the employee is entitled. Necessary forms relating to DCMAF can be downloaded ‘caomod.nic.in/dcmaf/01_medicalaid.htm’.
Asstt. Controller of Accounts (AN)
Source : www.pcafys.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- DCMAF (Defence Civilian Medical Aid Fund)
- Celebration of Defence Civilian Medical Aid Fund [DCMAF] Week
- DCMAF – Revision of nutritious dietary allowance to Lactating female members and spouses of the male members
- Exemption from Income Tax on donation exceeding Rs.250 – Defence Civilians Medical Aid Fund
- Defence Civilian Medical Aid Fund (DCMAF) : SALIENT FEATURES
- Clarification Orders on the payment of terminal benefits and leave salary to MCM in Ordnance Establishments
- Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme 1980 – Finmin issued tables of Benefits for the savings fund for the period from 01.01.2016 to 31.12.2016
- Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme 1980 – Tables of Benefits for the savings fund for the period from 1st July to 30th September, 2020
- Old outstanding Demand on a/c of TA/LTC/PT Claims