Payment of OTA at double rate to certain categories of staff viz. Cook, Mali, dhobi, Masalchi, Barber etc. working in Ordnance Factory Hospital.
Fax/E-mail/Speed Post/Registered Post
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (FYS)
PAY TECH SECTION
10-A, S.K.BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA – 700 001
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Phone No: (033) 2248-5077 to 5080 Extn-593
Fax No.: (033) 2248-099
All Cs F & IA (Fys)
All Br. AOs
Sub: Payment of OTA at double rate to certain categories of staff viz. Cook, Mali, dhobi, Masalchi, Barber etc. working in Ordnance Factory Hospital.
A copy of MoD ID No.50(16)/2012-D(Estt/NG) dated 10-03-2017 received through OFB letter No.525/)A-80/05/Per/Policy dated 14/03/2017 regarding payment of OT at double rate to Cook, Mali, Dhobi, Masalchi, Barber etc. working in OF Dispensaries/Hospital in line with para medical staff working in Dispensaries/OF Hospitals inside or outside of factory premises is forwarded herewith for information and necessary action please.
With the issue of this order this office ealier circular of even no. dated 22-04-2016 stands withdrawn.
Controller of Accounts (fys) has seen.
Deputy Controller Of Accounts (FYS)
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission Hospital Patient Care Allowance to Group ‘C’ &’D’ Railway employees working in Railway Hospitals
- Payment of OT Calculation in the Revise Pay – PCA (Fys) Instruction
- Non-revision of rate of Hospital Patient Care Allowance – Confederation
- Non-payment of Hospital Patient Care Allowance/Patient Care Allowance (HPCA/PCA) to the Kitchen Staff working in the Railway Hospitals
- Request for payment of salary to the employees & payment of pension on 01.04.2017
- Payment of Dress Allowance : Civ Emp
- Posting of a Nurse to Factory Health Clinic- reg.
- Revised rates of stipend to Trade Apprentices in Ordnance Establishments
- Payment to Government Servants other than salary etc through e-payment from 01-04-12