Pay fixation to Running Staff while granting financial upgradation in the identical Grade Pay (VI CPC) under MACPS – Reckoning Special Running Staff Allowance for pay fixation
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No PC-V/2011/M/4/NF IR
The General Secretary NFIR
3, Chelmsford Road,
Sub:-Pay fixation to Running Staff while granting financial upgradation in the identical Grade Pay (VI CPC) under MACPS – Reckoning Special Running Staff Allowance for pay fixation-reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to NFIR s letter No. IV/MACPS/Part 10, dt. 16.05.2017 on the above subject and to state that tile instructions for fixation of pay at the time of grant of financial upgradation under MACPS are contained in Para-4 of the Annexure to Board’s letter dt. 10.06.09 (RBE NoA 01/2009) which stipulates as under:-
“Benefit of pay fixation available at the time Df regular promotion shall also be allowed at the time of financial upgraiation under the Scheme. Therefore, the pay shall be raised by 3% of the total pay in the Pay Band and the Grade Pay drawn before such upgradation. There shall, however, be no further fixation of pay at the time of regular promotion if it is in the same Grade pay as granted under MACPS”.
In view of the above, nodal Branches for 6th & 7th CPC viz. PC-VI and PC-VII, have been consulted. They have advised that the Additional Allowance/Special Running Staff Allowance is not reckoned for fixation of pay on promotion. As such it is not feasible to reckon the same for pay fixation purpose while granting financial upgradation under MACP Scheme.
for Secretary/Railway Board
Related to Your Search:
- Financial upgradation under MACP Scheme to Multi Tasking Staff MTS of AFHQ/ISOs
- Grant of Financial upgradation under MACP Scheme to Employees.
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Railway Employees
- 7th CPC MACP Anomalies- NFIR
- Fixation of pay of the employees who got promoted to the post of higher Pay level after being granted the benefit of pay fixation on grant of financial upgradation under MACPS
- Granting of Financial Upgradation under MACP Scheme – Clarification reg.
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme in the promotional hierarchy
- Grant of 6600 GP as 3rd MACP to Nursing Personnel in Railways: NFIR
- Reckoning Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix as entry Grade Pay for granting financial upgradation under MACPS to the Station Master category in Railways