Central Public Works Department has issued a Circular clarifying pay fixation calculations in respect Office Superintendents.
All Concerned Controlling Offices through website of CPWD.
Sub: Reg. – Pay fixation of officials in terms of Illustration 4A of CCS(RP)Rules, 2008 in cases where posts have been upgraded.
I am directed to refer to the above captioned subject and to say that it has been observed that, in some offices of CPWD, the pay fixation of Office Superintendents (erstwhile Head Clerk) on their promotion from the grade of UDC, during the period of 01.01.2006 to 31.08.2008, were made in the upgraded Pay Scale of Rs. 6500-10500 by multiplying Rs. 6500×1.86, instead of multiplying 1.86 with their existing pay at the time of their promotion as OS.
2. It is, therefore, requested to all concerned Controlling Offices to rectify such pay fixation, if made, in respect of any officials. All Controlling Officers are directed to strictly follow Illustration 4A of CCS (RP) Rules, 2008 (copy enclosed) for pay fixation in case of upgradation of pay scale in respect of officials working under their jurisdiction. It is also directed that no recovery of over payments shall be made, if, such direction has been made by any Tribunal/Courts.
3. This issues with the approval of Director (Admn.)-II.
Dy. Director (Admn.)-III
Related to Your Search:
- Defence: option for fixation of pay on promotion from the Date of Next Increment (DNI) in the lower post and method of fixation of pay from DNI
- Grant of benefit of pay fixation at time of promotion to Inspector posts
- Dopt issued clarification orders on fixation of Pay of Assistants of CSS in the Revised Pay structure as per the CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation Methodology – Detailed report with 2 Illustrations
- Complaints regarding central government employees fixation of seniority – PIB
- Fixation of pay at the time of regular promotion/ grant of NFSG in respect of officials who are already granted the benefits under MACP Scheme – DoPT
- Fixation of Pay on Non-Functional Upgradation – Some Illutrations
- Merger of Postmaster Cadre (Grade-I, II & III) with General Line (LSG, HSG-II & HSG-I)
- Fixation of Pay on Promotion of pre-revised merged pay scales between 1.1.2006 and date of notification of CCS(RP)Rules 2008