Pay fixation in 7th CPC Pay Matrix level in the case of employees who are in 6th CPC -1S Pay Band (Rs. 4440-7440) + GP 1300-reg.
No. IV/NFIR/7 CPC (Imp)/2016/R.B.
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Pay fixation in 7th CPC Pay Matrix level in the case of employees who are in 6th CPC -1S Pay Band (Rs. 4440-7440) + GP 1300-reg.
Ref: NFIR’s letter No. IV/NFIR/7 CPC (Imp)/2016/R.B. dated 24/26-08-2016 addressed to Railway Board.
Federation vide its letter of even number dated 24/26-08-2016 brought to the notice of Railway Board a case non-fixation of pay of staff working in Pay Band-1S/Rs. 4440-7440 in whose favour no orders have been passed for fixation of these staff pursuant to the implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC. For the purpose the Federation cited Railway Board’s notification issued under RBE No. 90/2016 where there are no instructions for these staff.
In addition to above, Federation proposed to the Board to consider the skills and service experience gained by the staff, presently in- 1S, for considering placement in Level-I (Rs. 18000/-) of the
7th CPC Pay Matrix. Federation feels sad to point out that thereafter a period of over three months has passed there is no feed back with the result the employees have been made to suffer unnecessarily. A copy of Federation’s letter dated 24/26-08-2016 is enclosed for reference.
NFIR, thereofore, requests the Railway Board once again to take further necessary action and advise to the Federation only.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Related to Your Search:
- Denial of pay fixation benefit in the case of Sr. P. Way Supervisors (GP 4200 PB-2) merged with JE/P.Way (GP 4200+PB-2)
- Denial of option for pay fixation in the 7th CPC Pay Matrix to the staff inducted from the post of Diesel/Electric Loco Technician to the post of Assistant Loco Pilot against 50% quota vacancies-review requested
- Option for pay fixation in the 7 CPC Pay Matrix levels to the Railway employees during the period 01/01/2016 to 25/07/2017
- NFIR – Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and pay Fixation for Running Staff
- Option for pay fixation in the 7th CPC Pay Matrix level to the Railway employees promoted during the period 01.01.2016 to 31.12.2016
- Grant of pay fixation under 7th CPC Pay Matrix level to the RRB empanelled candidates who have completed training – case of SSEs
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and Pay Fixation for Running Staff
- Grant of additional increment to Railway staff – NFIR
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – review of extant instructions relating to acquisition of higher qualification – NFIR