Pay element relating to Running Staff after the recommendations of 7th CPC
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated: 24.01.2017
The General Manager,
All Indian Railways
and Production Units.
Sub: Pay element relating to Running Staff after the recommendations of Seventh CPC.
It has come to notice that on some of the zonal railways add-on pay element of 55% is not being reckoned for calculation of emoluments for the purpose of retirement benefits for the running staff on the basic pay fixed in the 7th CPC pay structure. As per Rule 924 (iii) of IREM-I that is still valid, 55% of Basic Pay is recokoned as add-on pay element for calculation of pension and DCRG of the Running Sitff. It is therefore advised that calculation of retirement benefits of the running staff may be made as per extant Rule 924 (iii) of IREM-I on the revised basic pay in the 7th CPC.
2. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
Related to Your Search:
- Pay element relating to Running Staff/Loco Inspectors after the recommendations of 7th CPC
- 7th CPC: Payment of leave salary to the running staff after the implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
- Clarification regarding calculation of quantum of Annual Increment in pay in case of Running Staff
- Reckoning of pay element for fixation of pay of running staff in stationary posts in Group B
- Clarification by Railway Board: Reckoning of 30% pay element for the purpose of payment towards leave encashment upto 10 days to running staff
- Pay element in the case of Loco Inspectors – 30% addition to 7th CPC pay matrix for retirement benefits
- Payment of arrears arising out of leave salary consequent to the implementation of the report of 7th CPC for the period from 01/01/2016 and onwards – denial of payment on Zonal Railways
- Pensionary benefits of medically decategorised running staff opt for voluntary Retirement
- NFIR – Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and pay Fixation for Running Staff