Pay Commission report to be filed by late June
Even as tenure of the State Pay Commission is drawing to a close on June 30, the Commission is keeping itself on its toes to submit the report in time. The date has not been finalised yet in view of the impending by-election in Aruvikkara.
Since the Commission, headed by Justice C.N. Ramachandran Nair, was unable to take decisions on certain crucial issues, the report carries only recommendations on pay scale and pension of the employees.
The members of the commission had earlier sought to extend the deadline to include recommendations covering all the issues. However, the Justice Ramachandran, and other members of the Commission, K.V. Thomas and T.V. George reached a consensus to file the report in time.
Read more at Manoramaonline
Related to Your Search:
- Kerala Pay Commission Report handed over to Government
- Hike in Retirement age of Kerala State Employees – 10th Pay Revision Commission may recommend to hike to 58 years
- Kerala government employees to get hike in salary, retirement age to be raised by 2 yrs
- Seventh Pay Commission to submit report soon
- 4 Months Extension to 7th Pay Commission – Employees Disappointed
- 7th CPC News : Fourth CPC pay scale and Fifth Pay commission
- 7th Pay Commission will be mindful of fiscal concerns: FinMin
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Report In ‘Ending’ Stage, Committee members are busy in notes preparation
- An analysis of extending the term of 7th Pay Commission