Paternity Leave (PL) for Railway Employees
- Granted to male Railway employees (including Apprentices) with less than 2 surviving children.
- Granted for 15 days.
- During the period of confinement of wife of a Railway employee . Can be availed in the period between 15 days prior and 6 months after the date delivery of the child.
- Can availed only in one spell.
- If not availed it will be lapsed.
- It is not to be debited against leave account.
- Maybe combined with any other type of leave as in Maternity Leave.
- Leave salary equal to pay drawn just before proceeding on leave.
- Paternity Leave may not normally be refused.
- May be granted to Casual Labour who has temporary status for 15 days.
- With effect from 22.07.2009 it can be sanctioned in case of valid adoption of a child below one year for 15 days. It can be availed within 6 months from the date of adoption.
Source: Paternity Leave
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Child Adoption Leave of 180 days to female BSNL employees and extension of the facility of paternity Leave to adoptive fathers
- Paternity Leave for Child Adoption/Child Adoption Leave
- Introduction of Paternity Leave System ?
- Types of Leave applicable to Central Government Employees as per Leave Rules
- PATERNITY LEAVE FOR CHILD ADOPTION/CHILD ADOPTION LEAVE
- Child Care Leave for Central Government male employees – Single male parent
- 7th Pay Commission – Recommendation for more Leave and Holidays
- Jammu and Kashmir government women employees can now get 2-years child care leave
- Paternity Leave to Bank Employees