How is a child defined for the purpose of grant of Paternity Leave for Child Adoption/Child Adoption Leave – Dopt clarified for this question in recent orders…
Paternity Leave for Child Adoption/Child Adoption Leave
Sl. No. / Frequently asked Questions / Answer
1. How is a child defined for the purpose of grant of Paternity Leave for Child Adoption/Child Adoption Leave?
As per notes below rules 43AA and 43B “Child” for the purpose will include a child taken as ward by the Government servant, under the Guardians and Wards Act, 1890 or the personal law applicable to that Government servant, provided such a ward lives with the Government servant and is treated as a member of the family and provided such Government servant has, through a special will, conferred upon that ward the same status as that of a natural born child’.
Related to Your Search:
- PATERNITY LEAVE FOR CHILD ADOPTION/CHILD ADOPTION LEAVE
- Grant of Child Adoption Leave of 180 days to female BSNL employees and extension of the facility of paternity Leave to adoptive fathers
- Introduction of Paternity Leave System ?
- Paternity Leave (PL) for Railway Employees
- CCS Leave Rules – Extend the benefit of Child Care Leave to the single male Defence Civilian Industrial employees
- Child Care Leave for Central Government male employees – Single male parent
- 7th Pay Commission – Recommendation for more Leave and Holidays
- Grant of maternity leave for female government servant – Clarification
- Paternity Leave to Bank Employees