F. No.6/1/2019- Estt (Pay-I)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 8th May 2020
Subject : Participation by Central Government Servants in sports events and tournaments of National / International importance- Clarification-reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM No. 6/1/85-Estt.(Pay-l) dated 16.07.1985, on the subject cited above, and to say that para 3(iii) of this Department’s OM dated 16.07.1985 is amended as under:
“Central Government employees who are required to travel to a station other than their headquarters for participating in any of the events mentioned in para 3(i) of this Department’s OM dated 16.07.1985, will be entitled to claim Travelling Allowance for such journey in accordance with the TA rules applicable to them.”
2. In their application to the employees of Indian Audit and Accounts Department, these orders are issued after consultation with the Comptroller & Auditor General of India, as mandated under Article 148(5) of the Constitution.
3. This OM will be effective from the date of its issuance.
4. Hindi Version will follow
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Participation by Central Government Employees in All India Civil Services Competitions / events in Music, Dance and Drama – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- Dusshera Holiday 2020 – Closed Holidays for the year 2020 – Latest DoPT Orders
- Participation by Central Government servants in sporting events and tournaments of National or International importance – Comments invited on – reg
- Draft CCS Performance Appraisal Report Rules, 2019 – seeking comments of Ministries / Departments
- Setting up of Search-cum-Selection Committees at 7th CPC Level 14 and above: DoPT Clarification
- 7th CPC Cooking Allowance to Non- Statutory Departmental canteen employees functioning from Central Government Offices
- Order Issued by Finance Ministry for the Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees revised rates from 1.7.2014
- Latest DoPT Orders 2020 – Grant of vigilance clearance for obtaining passport
- Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendation of the 7th Pay Commission on CCS (Extraordinary Pension) Rules, 1939 – Constant Attendant Allowance