Over 50,000 direct jobs are estimated to have been created in the last three years in off-grid & other applications in the New & Renewable Energy Sector.
It is estimated that employment for nearly 40 people is generated during erection and commissioning of a 1-2 MW PV Project. This number increases by approximately 15 for every additional 1 MW capacity. In the case of solar thermal projects, it is estimated that up to 500 personnel are employed in a 20 MW capacity power project. In last three years 419.21 MUs (Upto Jan. 2013) of Solar Energy has been generated.
At the O&M stage, as per rough estimates, one to two persons are required per MW depending on project size.
Related to Your Search:
- Process of installing Solar Photovoltaic Systems in Government Offices
- Big Boost to the Railway Sector: CCEA approves construction of additional Railway lines
- Retirement Age 60 to 62 : Cabinet enhances retirement age of teaching faculties to 62
- Healthcare, Education Facilities for NPPS Employees
- Delegation of Powers to permit Air Travel in connection with the officers posted on USBRI Project
- Incentives in case of posting to USBRL project and to the difficult projects (National) in N.F.Railway on retention of quarter: Railway Board Order
- New Generation E-Ticketing Capabale of Booking 7200 Tickets Per Minutes
- CSD Canteen: Review of entitlement of Four Wheeler
- Central government jobs about 2.83 lakh estimated by 2018