OROP Scheme – VK Singh says the Centre is certainly committed to implement
“For more than four days now, the relay fast protests by the ex-servicemen have been on in New Delhi demanding the immediate implementation of the OROP scheme.”
All over the country, in 20 cities, the relay fast protests by ex-servicemen, seeking the immediate implementation of the One Rank One Pension scheme have entered its fourth day.
Meanwhile, the Central Minister, VK Singh, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has told the PTI news agency that the OROP scheme will definitely be implemented.
Minister of State for External Affairs General VK Singh, “I’m very confident that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will definitely fulfill all his promises. Steps are on to implement the scheme. Some confusion regarding the calculations has to be sorted out. The Modi government will very soon address the needs of the ex-servicemen. Please do not lose hope,” he added.
According to sources, the United Front of Ex-Servicemen has told a leading newspaper announced yesterday that the OROP scheme will be announced in another few days.
The ex-servicemen have managed to draw the attention of the entire country and the media to their cause through the protest. But they are still waiting for a sign from the Government that their demands have been heard.
Related to Your Search:
- Ex-servicemen meet Army chief to settle One Rank One Pension
- OROP continues to make headlines
- One Rank One Pension – Veterans to Return Medals Across the Country
- Implementation of One Rank One Pension : Modi may declare on 15th August 2015
- Astronomical Expectations on OROP Once Again!
- Air Chief asserted that One Rank One Pension (OROP) scheme of the government is reasonably good
- OROP Protest Team Splits; No Change in Agitation Plans, says UFESM
- One Rank One Pension: Meeting of Military veterans with Parrikar inconclusive, threaten to go on hunger strike
- Government to issue OROP notification before Diwali says Parrikar