One Rank One Pension – 1st Payment will be made on 1st week of May, 2015 & Arrears will be paid in 4 equal installments – Minister assured
LATEST ON OROP IMPLEMENTATION : MESSAGE FROM SHRI THANESWARSEN, CHAIRMAN, NEXCC.
Shri Manohar Parikkar, Hon’ble Defence Minister, Government of India, met representative of our organization(NEXCC) led by Shri V.N.Mishra, Secretary General (as Chairman is indisposed).
Where 20/25 minutes cordial discussion had in connection with implementation One Rank One Pension(OROP). He has assured our delegation, that by 1st week of April,2015, modalities will be finalized & 1st payment will be made on 1st week of May, 2015. Arrears will be paid in 4 equal installments.
Considering the deferred assurance given by the Hon’ble Defence Minister, available Central Committee Member in Delhi, decided to defer our agitational programme on 6th & 7th April, 2015. It is further to intimate that Central Executive Committee to a later date.
The representative also brought to the knowledge of the Hon’ble Defence Minister about the ECHS meeting scheduled to be held on 05th April, 2015,at New Delhi, also & Military Service Pay(MSP)anomalies, which he assured to look into.
Related to Your Search:
- Latest news on OROP – Delegates of NeXCC discussing the OROP issue with Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar
- OROP Latest News : National Ex-servicemen Coordination committee meets Defense Minister 22.4.2015
- Committee has formed to examine the issues of Incremental Pay in Piece Work System
- Rajya Sabha Q&A : Re-fixation of pension under One Rank One Pension
- ONE RANK ONE PENSION : SERVICE CHIEFS MEET CABINET SECY ON PENSION ANOMALIES
- Committee to Look Into pay and Pension Grievance Of Retired Military Personnel
- Government mulling committee to decide equalisation of pension issue
- Implementation of One Rank One Pension Scheme – Defence Minister replied in Parliament
- Committee to Look into Pay and Pension Grievances of Military