One hour in-house weekly training for all Group of CG employees
An another important orders has been published by the Dopt regarding the in-house weekly training for all Group of CG employees.
Department of Personnel & Training has started in-house weekly training for its employees which was inaugurated by the Additional Principal Secretary to PM on 9th October 2014. All officials from LDC up to Under Secretaries will be nominated in batches of 45-50 and the training will be conducted every Wednesday from 10.00 am to 11.00 am.
Accordingly, all Ministries/Department are requested to start hourly in-house weekly training for their employees up to Under Secretaries immediately. In case the Ministries/Departments require training module on a particular subject to be developed/ procured, they may either contact the Institute of Secretariat Training & Management (ISTM), New Delhi or get it sourced through their own training institutes.
More news about the training, click the link is given below
DOPT, DOPT CIRCULARS, DOPT ORDERS 2014, IN-HOUSE WEEKLY TRAINING
Related to Your Search:
- To start in House Weekly Training in all Ministries or Departments
- DoPT – Filling up of one post of Director, Level-13 pre-revised PB-4 deputation basis in Central Hindi Training Institute
- Amendment in Recruitment Rules for the post of Assistant Director (English Shorthand & Typewriting) in the Institute of Secretariat Training & Management
- Latest DoPT Orders 2020 – Update list of Central Government Cadre Controlling Authorities
- DoPT: 3-days Orientation Programme to be held from 18th-20th March 2019 for Directors and Deputy Secretaries joining the Central Secretariat under the Central Staffing Scheme
- Government Favours Training of Officials to Ensure Better Efficiency: V Narayansamy
- Yoga Training Session for Central Government Employees and their dependents with effect from 01.04.2015
- DoPT to hold Stress Management Programme for officers
- Rotational transfer of CSS officers of Deputy Secretary grade and above during the year 2016 – regarding