One day training Programme for dealing Assistants/Section Officers dealing with Pension related matters
G.I., Dept. of PPG&P, O.M.No.56-1/2015 -P&PW Desk (C), dated 1.9.2015
Subject: One day training programme for dealing Assistants/Section Officers dealing with Pension related matters.
In continuation of this department’s OM of even number dated 26th August, 2015 on the above mentioned subject, the undersigned is directed to say that no nominations for the training programme, on pension matters to be held between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM on 21st September, 2015 at Auditorium No.2, Ground Floor, Institute of Secretariat Training & Management, JNU Campus (Old), New Delhi- 110067, have been received in the department.
The training programme will be inaugurated by Hon’ble Minister of State (Personnel & Pension). Ministry of Agriculture etc. are, therefore, requested to ensure nomination of at least two suitable functionaries of appropriate seniority and dealing with Pension Matters to attend the above training course. The nominations in the Proforma given overleaf should reach the undersigned latest by 10th September, 2015 positively. You may also send the nomination through e.mail at [email protected] .
Related to Your Search:
- Pension and Other Retirement Benefits for Assistant Section Officers with Pension cases (Code: PRB-2) will be conducted by this Institute from 02.12.2019 to 06.12.2019
- Nominations for the training of the Liaison Officers for SC/ST/Person with Disabilities and Other Backward Classes-regarding
- Five days Training Programme on ‘Ethics and Values’ in Governance to be conducted
- Rules of training programme on Pension & Bhavishya
- Nomination of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ / PA (ad-hoc) of CSSS for appointment to the Grade of Personal Assistants of CSSS for the Select List Year-2010 on regular basis – reg.
- Dopt Orders – LDCE 2009, 2010, 2011 – Allocation regarding
- Level-II Training Programme from 22.06.2015 to 03.07.2015 for PAs of CSSS -reg
- 53rd Level-II (L-II-53) Training Programme from 10th August, 2020 to 21st August, 2020 for PAs/ PSs (ad-hoc) of CSSS
- Shortage of staff in the grades of Assistants and Section Officers-modification to the channel of submission till staff position improves regarding.