On 26 March 2019, approximately 1240 schools of the Kendriay Vidyalaya country conducted lottery (lots drawing) for fresh admission in class 1.
KV Admission Class-1: Date and Time for Admission
Around 1240 Kendriay Vidyalaya Schools across the country conducted Lottery (Draw of lots) on 26th March, 2019 for fresh admission in Class-1.
The list of selected students of all categories has been uploaded in the respective school websites on the day itself. And further announcement has been made to candidates to join for admission with proper documents. Both the parents to accompany the child at the time of Admission.
Selected candidates are requested to come to respective school with original documents with their parents for document verification on 28th March, 2019. And the date of admission for class-1 is slightly very between the schools, so please confirm with your school administration for admission date.
As per the list of provisionally selected candidates are advised to come for admission to Class 1 with original and photocopy documents.
Documents (original and photocopy) to be brought compulsorily at the time of admission
- Passport size photograph
- Printed copy of the online application submitted
- Date of birth certificate
- community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) whatever applicable.
- Certificate for EWS/BPL if applicable.
- Proof of residence (Ration Card/ Post Paid/Land telephone bill/ Gas Bill/Voter ID/Passport).
- Adhar Card of the child.
- Service certificate of the parent with the proof of transfers.
- Affidavit for Single Girl Child.
- Fee Details Rupees -1525 /-(VVN-1500 + Admission Fee 25)
Both the parents to accompany the child at the time of Admission.
Note- All the admissions are subject to verification of the documents.
Fees to be paid within three days in the online through bank after entry by class teacher in the UBI web portal.
Admission Fee – Rs.25
VVN Fees 1st Qtr (April to Jun 2018) – Rs.1500
Total – Rs.1525
Note: Students considered under RTE whose parents do not get reimbursement from the department in which they are working need not pay any fees.
Related to Your Search:
- KV School admission in Class 1 under RTE and Single Girl Child (SGC) categories, requested to attend online lottery process
- KV School Online Admission 2017 – Last date extended to 15.3.2017
- Registration closed for KV Admission 2019 – 20 Class-1
- KV School Admission Schedule for the Session 2017-18
- KV Admission 2018: Class 1 Left out vacancies and Class 2 to 9 Admission
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 : KV School-Online Registration Open on 1.3.2019
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has recently released the official admission guidelines for Class 1 to 11th academic session 2020-21
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Schedule for the Session 2016-17
- KV School Admission(2018-19) starts from 1.3.2018