NPS To OPS: Karnataka Government Employees Protest against NPS
New Pension System To Old Pension Scheme
Karnataka Government Employees Protest against NPS
Karnataka State Government Employees demanded to scrap NPS and on Wednesday they took a streets in Karnataka’s Belgaum City. As per the media news, thousands of agitating employees assembled in Kondaskoppa area of the city, opposite the Suvarna Vidhana Soudha (State Assembly) where he winter session of the Karnataka Assembly is in session.
Earlier the members of the Karnataka State NPS Employees Association demanded scrapping of NPS.
OLD PENSION SCHEME
Yesterday (12.12.2018), National Secretariat of Confederation decided to observe as DEMANDS DAY raising the demand “SCRAP NPS & RESTORE OPS” through out the country.
Related to Your Search:
- Old Pension Scheme (OPS) Will Be Restored in Delhi
- General Election to the Legislative Assembly of Karnataka 2018 – Grant of Paid Holiday on 12.5.2018
- Confederation News: Confederation calls upon the CG Employees to organize mass protest demonstration on the day when the bill is taken up for discussion in Parliament – Scrap PFRDA Bill
- Election Holidays – Grant of Paid Holiday – Dopt Orders on 2.11.2018
- 7th Pay Commission: Salary hike likely for Karnataka government employees
- DoPT: All India Protest Day for 19th September, 2018 – Instructions under CCS (Conduct Rules) 1964
- Scrap NPS restore defined benefit old pension scheme (OPS) for all Central govt employees & State Govt employees. Settle 10 points charter of demands of confederation.
- 7th Pay Commission – Karnataka CM hints at Setting up New Panel
- Government employees demand restoration of old pension scheme