NPA – Counting of Non Practising Allowance for Pensionary benefits
Additional Chief Secretary to Government Haryana,
- All Heads of Departments, Commissioners of Divisions
- All the Deputy Commissioners 86 Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
- The Registrar, Punjab 84 Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Memo No. 2/30/2015-/ Pension(FD) (i)
Dated, Chandigarh, the 10.06.2019
Subject: Counting of Non Practicing Allowance (NPA) for Pensionary benefits.
I am directed to invite your attention to the Finance Department’s (Pay Revision Branch) letter No. 1/ 19/2009-1PR (FD) dated 20.06.2018 and to say that Non Practicing Allowance (NPA) will also be treated as part of pay for pensionary benefits in addition to what has been mentioned in the last para of above letter dated 20.06.2018 and there is no change in the policy instructions already issued vide this department’s letter no. 1/52/2005- 2Pension dated 26.04.2006 and dated 15.09.2006 regarding counting of non practicing allowance for pensionary benefits.
However, the maximum pension including NPA shall not exceed Rs. 112050/- i.e. 50% of the highest pay i.e. Rs. 224100/- as applicable in the State of Haryana (Pay + NPA).
The above order can be downloaded from the website of Finance Department i.e. www.finhry.gov.in.
Chief Accounts Officer(Pension)
for Addl. Chief Secretary to Government Haryana
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission – Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees on revised scales i.e. 5% to 7% effective from 01.01.2018
- Haryana Govt Announces hike in DA
- Employees allowed to get advance money from their GPF (General Pension Fund)
- Grant of Notional Increment on completion of 12 Months of Service on of July of a Calendar Year (After Retirement) for the purpose of Pension to Government employees
- Delay in payment of pensionary benefits to Ex-Servicemen – Financial Services Orders
- Fixation of Pay for Medical Officers who are drawing Non Practicing Allowance (NPA)
- Non Practicing Allowance (NPA) in 7th CPC
- Revised rates of Non Practicing Allowance (NPA) to Armed Forces Medical Services
- Interest free Festival Advance to Class IV State Government employees during the year 2019-2020