Norms/ Procedure for future promotion in the unified cadre of Track Maintainers
RBE No. 85/2018
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated June 11, 2018
The General Managers,
All Zonal Railways & PUs.
(as per standard list)
Sub: Norms/ Procedure for future promotion in the unified cadre of Track Maintainers.
Attention is invited to provisions contained in item (f) of Board’s letter of even number dated 14.10.2014, which is reproduced below: Track Maintainers Promotion
The pay of the staff promoted against the vacancies from the date of restructuring orders will be fixed on profarma basis as per Rule 13 of RSRP Rules with the benefit of one increment @ 3% of the basic with the usual option for pay fixation as per extant rules. The actual payments will be made from the date of taking over charge of the higher grade post.
Reports have been received that the above provision is not being implemented in its proper perspective on some of the Zonal Railways.
The aforesaid provision is hereby reiterated. Necessary action may please be taken for proper implementation of the instructions.
Dy. Director II/E(NG)I
Related to Your Search:
- Railways: Norms/Procedure for future Promotion in the Unified Cadre of Track Maintainers
- Restructuring / Reorganisation of Staffing pattern of Trackmen on Indian Railways
- Grant of Washing Allowance to the category of Track Maintainer Gr.-III & IV
- Payment to the Track Maintainers deputed for night patrolling duties for purchase of dry cell
- Recommendations of 7th CPC – Payment of Risk & Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers working in construction s organization
- Implementation of LARSGESS – Coverage of scheme to Track Maintainers working in GP Rs 1900/- Letter to the Secretary(E) RB/NDLS
- Recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission – Decision relating to grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers of Indian Railways
- Recommendation of 7th CPC- decision relating to grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainer of Indian Railways
- Career Progression of Track Maintainers in Railways – full implementation of the report of Joint Committee