Railway Services Pension Rules
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (भारत सरकार)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (रेल मंत्रालय)
RAILWAY BOARD (रेलवे बोर्ड)
New Delhi, dated: 22.03.2022.
The General Managers/ Principal Financial Advisors,
All Zonal Railways/ Production Units etc.,
DGs of RDSO and NAIR.
Sub:- Non-payment/Delay in payment of retirement benefits on account of delay in verification of Caste Certificate in respect of retiring employees – regarding.
A copy of Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare’s (DOP&PW) OM No.38/09(02)/2020 -P&PW/(A)(6721) dated 30th November, 2021 is enclosed herewith which shall apply mutatis mutandis on the Railways. Rule 9 and Rule 69 of the Central Civil Services (Pension, Rules1972 correspond to Rule 9 and Rule 10 of the Railway Services (Pension) Rules 1993 respectively.
2. As desired by DOP&PW in para 5 of their O.M. dated 30.11.2021. a Quarterly Report may be furnished in the enclosed pro forma to Board’s Office starting with the quarter ended on 31.12 2021. The report may be submitted before 07th of the next month of the completed quarter In case there are nil cases, a ‘Nil Report’ be sent.
Deputy Director, Finance (Estt. III)
Related to Your Search:
- Provisional release of retirement benefits as per Rule 91 of Railway Services (Pension) Rules, 1993
- Relaxation of Rule 96 of Railway Services Pension Rules, 1993 for payment of provisional Family Pension on death of a Government Servant during service
- Payment of lump-sum compensation to railway employees covered under NPS on retention in Railway service
- After 7th CPC, the limits on two family pension payable to a child in support of both parents is revised
- Dispensing with the requirement of BSR code of Bank from the pension claim forms – Railways
- Coverage under Railway Services Pension Rules 1993 in place of NPS of those Railway employees whose selection for appointment was finalized before 01.01.2004 but who joined Railway service on or after 01.01.2004
- NPS to Railway Services Pension Rules 1993 Whose appointment was finalized before 01.01.2004 but who joined the Railway Service on or after 01.01.2004
- Revision of Additional Relief on death/disability of Government servants covered under New Pension Scheme (NPS) in pursuance of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the 7th CPC
- Railways: Revision of pension w.e.f. 01.01.2006 of Pre-2006 pensioners who retired from the 5th CPC scale of Rs. 6500 to Rs. 10500