Nomination of PIOs/CPIOs/APIOs for the Dte. of Estates
Government of India
Directorate of Estates
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated 1st June, 2012
Sub: Nomination of PIOs/CPIOs/APIOs for the Dte. of Estates.
In supersession of the O.M.No.DE/Misc./2005-RTIC/DE dated 6.6.2011, it has been decided to designation the Officers as PIO/CPIO/APIOs for the Dte. of Estates for the purpose of discharging duties as per the provisions under Section – 4(xvi) of the RTI Act, 2005 as per list attached.
The requests received from persons seeking information under the Act would be processed and disposed off on top priority by the PIO/CPIO/APIOs within the time frame prescribed in the Act to obviate any undue embarrassment. The subordinate staff concerned with the processing of such requests may also be appropriately directed by the PIO/CPIO/APIOs to accord utmost priority to such matters.
Asstt. Director of Estates (RTI)
Names and Designations of Appellate Authorities/Central Public Information Officers/Assistant Public Information Officer in the Directorate of Estates.
Related to Your Search:
- Directorate of Estates Orders- Nomination of PIOs/CPIOs/APIOs for the Dte of Estates
- DoE: Appointment of Nodal CPIO for RTI Applications and Appeals
- Material for Persmin about Plan Scheme.
- Directorate of Estates Orders 2013 : Suspension of booking of room No. 16 of holiday home at Nainital (Khurpatal)
- Dopt issued guidelines for giving information to the applicants under RTI Act
- Information under RTI Act
- Transfer Guidelines for LDC posted in Regional Offices
- Amendment of paragraph 3 in the Offer of Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (Allotment Letter) of the Directorate of Estates
- Rates of room charges of Holiday Homes and Touring Officer Hostel under M/O Urban Development- Revision thereof.