Nomination of Nodal bank branches under Single Window Scheme (SWS) for reimbursement of Railway Pension
G.I., Railway Board Orders, RBA No.02412015, No. 2010/AC-II/21/8(PART), dated 16.04.2015
Sub:- Nomination of Nodal bank branches under Single Window Scheme (SWS) for reimbursement of Railway Pension.
Please refer to Board’s letter no. 2010/AC-11/2i/2 dt. 31.3.2011(RBA No. 15/2011), 16.5.2012(RBA No. 13, 14/2012), 9.1.2013 (RBA No% 2/2013), 15.1.2013 (RBA No. 3/2013), letter no. 2010/AC-II/21/2(PART) dt. 8.10.2013(RBA No.. 23/2013) and 2013/AC-11/21/8 dt. 28.07.2014(RBA No. 12/2 14), 13.2.2015(RBA No. 12/ 2015) & 7.4.2015( RBA No. 24/2015) where in instructions on implementation of SWS system for pension payment to Railway Pensioners through various Banks were issued. These instructions envisage nomination of nodal branches by the Banks covered under this scheme for submission of Pension Debits by the banks to the designated FA&CAOs. Consequent upon authorization of &CAO/RCF/Rae Bareli and FA&CAO/RWP/Bela for issue of PPOs, the branches as indicated in the Annexure shall be the nodal branches for these units for submission of PPOs.
Kindly acknowledge receipt and ensure compliance.
List of Nominated Nodal Branches
Source: Indian Railways
Related to Your Search:
- Commencement of Pension in favour of retired Railway employees: Railway Bord
- Non-acceptance of Nomination Form for Life Time Arrear (LTA)
- Nomination for Railway Employees Retirement Benefits – Procedure
- Payment of revised pension including arrears w.e.f. 1.1.2016 to the pensioners
- CPAO: Not required to visit the bank to activate their first payment of pension
- Payment of Pension by Agency Banks: RBI Master Circular for Central Civil/Defence/Telecom/Railway/Postal/State Pensioner
- Doorstep Collection of Life Certificate from the Pensioners by Banks – DOP&PW Circular
- Incorrect/Wrong practice being followed by banks in payment of Defence Pension on e-PPOs
- Furnishing of Specimen signature of the officers of the Zonal Railways and Production Units authorized to forward the Pension Payment Orders to the banks