Ministry of Finance Flag of India #StayHome #StaySafe
@FinMinIndia – Tweet
There is no proposal under consideration of Govt for any cut whatsoever in the existing salary of any category of central government employees. The reports in some section of media are false and have no basis whatsoever.
The Ministry of Finance already published a statement regarding this salary cut in April. He denied the media reports and demanded to be aware of the false news.
Few News Channels announced that, during this corona virus outbreak, central government plans to reduce salaries of central government employees by 30 percent.
Related to Your Search:
- Fake Dearness Allowance Order Surfaces Online
- Salary, Allowances and Pension of Members of Parliament Act, 1954
- PM CARES fund – All Revenue Department officials and employees to pay one day salary each month from May 2020 up to March 2021
- 7th CPC News – Media require specialised approach rather than a hype
- No Change in the 15th December Parliament March – Confederation
- A Readers’ concerns of false news about 7th pay commission recommendation
- DoPT denies Media News about extension of working hours of Central Government employees
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Likely Minimum Pay 23,000 and fitment factor 2.7
- How did Media arrive the 7th CPC Minimum Pay as Rs.23400?