Due to the financial crisis triggered by the COVID-19 and the subsequent lockout, the Government of TamilNadu issued the G.O.No.249 dated 21 May 2020 for steps to regulate expenditure in government offices, allowances and Leave Travel Concessions LTC.
TN government orders have deferred the Leave Travel Concession for government employees in the above order, following points mentioned in the G.O.
AS THE TRAVEL NEEDS TO BE MINIMIZED AND REDUCED IN VIEW OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, LEAVE TRAVEL CONCESSION IS DEFERRED FOR ALL CATEGORIES OF EMPLOYEES AND TEACHERS FROM THE DATE OF ORDER, UNTIL FURTHER ORDERS.
So it is clear there will be no LTC for Tamil Nadu government employees and teachers until further notice.
Related to Your Search:
- Tamilnadu Government Employees : Travel by Air on Leave Travel Concession
- Central Government Employees: No LTC in case of posting in home town
- LTC facilities to the Civilian employees of the Central Government serving in States of the North-Eastern Region, Ladakh region of State of Jammu & Kashmir and in Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep Group of Islands – Implementation of recommendations of 7th CPC
- LTC – Will Air Travel Continue for the Next 2 Years?
- LTC – Central Civil Services (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 1988 -Relaxation to travel by air to visit North East Region, Jammu & Kashmir and Andaman & Nicobar
- 7th CPC LTC facilities to Central Government Employees serving in North Eastern Region, Jammu Kashmir and Andaman & Nicobar
- Will Air Travel Concession for Central Government Employees be Extended?
- Relaxation for LTC travel by air to visit Jammu and Kashmir – Expected order from Dopt
- Government Employees of Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh to get all 7th CPC Allowances from 31st October 2019