NFIR PNM pending items – quick redressal of issues
The Member (Staff),
Sub: NFIR PNM pending items – quick redressal of issues – reg.
Although PNM meeting under your chairmanship was held on 25th/ 26th April, 2019 and subsequently the pending PNM Items relating to PC-I Directorate were also discussed on 04th June, 2019 in a special meeting, many items are continued to remain unresolved. Many pending PNM Items can also be settled by issuing fomral orders as the demands are within the parameters of norms and logic.
NFIR has also sent fresh PNM Agenda to the Railway Board on 29th May, 2019 as the Federation is eager for formal meetings in quick succession for sorting out the staff grievances through serious dialogue. Some of the demands listed in the fresh Agenda can also be agreed to, straightaway and orders issued by Railway Board without waiting for discussion. The Federation’s request is that the PNM Items which can be agreed without waiting for formal discussion need to be identified and decisions communicated bv the Board and this initiative would motive employees.
NFIR, therefore, requests your kind intervention to see that the Railway Board gives greater priority for resolving PNM Items soon. Federation may kindly be replied of steps initiated on this specific proposal.
Related to Your Search:
- Accumulation of NFIRs PNM Items due to non finalization
- PNM meetings at the level of Railway Board – reg
- Procrastination of staff issues – non-fulfillment of commitments by the Railway Board – serious unrest prevailing among railway employees-intervention requested
- Meeting of Federations (NFIR) with Member Staff and DG (Personnel) on 7th February 2018
- Railways agrees to union’s demands
- MACP – Financial upgradation under MACPS to the staff joined on request transfer in lower post-correct implementation of extant orders
- NFIR’s meeting with Railway Board on 23.8.2013 – Discussion points are updated on the official website of NFIR
- Transfer policy causing difficulties to Group ‘C’ staff
- Stepping up of Pay of Loco Inspectors – NFIR