NFIR Filling up the posts of Loco Inspectors.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No. 2014/M(L)/467/3 Pt
New Delhi, dated 20.07.2015
Chief Mechanical Engineers,
All Indian Railways.
SUB: Filling up the posts of Loco Inspectors.
While reviewing the running staff and supervisors’ position, it is observed that about 27% of Loco Inspectors (LIs) are lying vacant as on 01.04.2015. Railways which are having vacancies more than IR average of 26.3%, are ECR (52.3%), NCR (39.1%), WR (33.1%), NFR (33.0%) and NR (29.2%).
As the vacancies of LIs are adversely affecting the smooth train operation in Zonal Railways, it is advised that all Zonal Railways should take necessary action expeditiously for filling up of the vacancies of LIs and Should submit a report on action taken in this regard, to this office by 17.08.2015.
Exec. Director Mech. Engg. (Tr.)
Related to Your Search:
- 30% add on pay element to the retiring Loco Inspectors for reckoning pensionary benefits
- Pay element in the case of Loco Inspectors – 30% addition to 7th CPC pay matrix for retirement benefits
- Pay element relating to Running Staff/Loco Inspectors after the recommendations of 7th CPC
- Stepping up of Pay of Loco Inspectors – NFIR
- Discussions of GS/NFIR held with Railway Board on 31/01/2018
- Revision of pension/family pension of Running Staff-reckoning of pay element for revision of pension of pre-2016 retired Loco Inspectors
- Filling up of posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (erstwhile Group ‘D’ post) in Railway Board by absorption basis in Level-I of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised: Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200) and Grade Pay Rs.1800) from the employees of Zonal Railways/Production Unions
- Replacement of 6th CPC GP i.r.o. Sr. SE & Loco Pilots, Stepping up of Pay i.r.o. Loco Inspectors, Upgradation of Post: Discussed in Meeting with Chairman,Railway Board on 29.05.2017
- Filling up of vacancies on the Railways