KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
F. 110331/07/2012/KVSHQ/Sp.Disp.Adm./Armed Forces
Dated : 13-08-2012
Subject : New Scheme for Special Dispensation Admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas.
Consequent upon the approval of the Board of Governors of KVS in the 93rd meeting held on 12th July 2012, the scheme of Special Dispensation Admission for Directorate of Education of Armed Forces i.e. Army, Air Force and Navy for recommending names for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas comes into vogue with immediate effect with the following features :
i) Each Directorate of Education of Armed Forces i.e. Army, Air Force and Navy can refer 02 cases for admission in an academic year. The Directorate of Education of Armed Forces i.e. Army, Air Force and Navy can recommend 02 names for admission of wards of Defence Personnel’s who are otherwise eligible for admission, in Kendriya Vidyalayas located in Defence Sector.
ii) These admission shall be over and above the class strength.
iii) The recommendations would be made for all classes except pre-primary and classes X and XII.
iv) The admission would be made at the beginning of the academic year and no admission would be allowed after the prescribed cut off date (i.e. 31st July) of the year.
v) The recommendations to be made shall be valid only if these are made in the prescribed format provided to each Directorate of Education of Armed Forces i.e. Army, Air Force and Navy by KVS(HQ). Recommendations sent in any other format/manner shall not be considered.
(vi) The children recommended by Directorate of Education of Armed Forces i.e. Army, Air Force and Navy must be otherwise eligible for admission as per the extent KVS Admission Guidelines.
Related to Your Search:
- MPs Quota for Admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- KV School: Admission in KV Schools through MP recommendations
- MPs Quota for Admission in KVs
- Extension of last date of Special Dispensation Admission under MP Quota upto 30th September, 2012
- Admission of Poor Students in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- In all Kendriya Vidyalayas, a request has been made to extend the date of admission for class 1 and other classes (Session 2021-22).
- Extension of last date of Special Dispensation Admission under MP Quota
- Reservation in Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya details KVS Guidelines 2020-2021
- KVS – KV School Admission Schedule for 2020-2021