NC JCM insists to setting up High Level Committee to review Minimum Wage and Fitment Multiplication Factor
Secretary Staff Side writes to Home Minister for early redressal of Minimum pay and Fitment factor issues
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National Council (Staff Side)
Joint Consultative Machinery
Central Government Employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110001
E Mail : [email protected]
Dated: 26th July 2016
Shri Rajnath Singh,
Hon’ble Minister for Home Affairs,
(Government of India)
New Delhi-110 001
We solicit your kind attention towards the discussion we had with your goodself on 30.06.2016, wherein Hon’ble Finance Minister, Shri Arun Jaitley, Hon’ble Minister for Railways, Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu, and Hon’ble Minister of State for Railways, Shri Manoj Sinha, were also present.
In the background of issuance of the Notification by the Government of India today (26.07.2016) to give effect to the recommendations of the 7th CPC as per 29th June, 2016 Cabinet decision, we request you to expedite action for setting up the proposed “High Level Committee” to review Minimum Wage and Fitment Multiplication Factor as was promised in the 30th June, 2016 meeting, which paved way for deferment of “Indefinite strike” which was commenced to be held from 11th July 2016.
We shall be grateful, if necessary orders are issued for setting up the said committee without further delay.
With Kind Regards!
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Secreary(Staff Side) NC/JCM & Convener
Source: NC JCM Staff Side
Related to Your Search:
- Setting up of a high level committee to review the Minimum Wage Multiplication Factor
- 7th CPC Revision of Minimum Wage : JCM seeks Finance Minister intervention
- Government’s assurance on 7th CPC issues mainly relating to Minimum Wage & Multiplying Factor
- 7th Pay Commission Employees unions to meet today on minimum pay hike
- Latest Position Regarding Minimum Pay And Fitment Formula
- 7th Pay Commission Fitment Formula and Minimum Wage Calculations – Karnataka COC
- Increase in 7th CPC Minimum Pay and Fitment Factor – Rajya Sabha Q&A
- Is it possible to Increase the 7th CPC Minimum Pay and Improve the Fitment Factor?
- 7th CPC Minimum Pay and Fitment Factor: Confederation writes to NJCA