National Council will sit on Dharna on 28.3.2019 at New Delhi
National Joint Council Of Action
4, State Entry Road, New Delhi- 110055
February 9, 2019
The Cabinet Secretary,
Government of India & Chairman,
We invite your kind reference to the representations made by the staff side both in writing and orally during discussions bilaterally and otherwise on innumerable occasions over the need to convene the National Council meeting of the JCM, which met last about 9 years back.
Since there had been no meeting of the National Council the directive issued by the Department of personnel to various Ministries of the Government of India to convene the Departmental Council meeting had also not been dwindled. We regret to write that inspite of our persistent persuasion you have unfortunately no found time for holding the meeting.
There had been no reason whatever for such inordinate delay in convening the meeting. This apart, the periodicity with which the National Standing committee used to meet has also been dwindled. The National Anomaly Committee set up in the wake of the 6th CPC is still to finalise its business.
The Staff Side, which met on 8th February, 2019 at New Delhi, has come to the inescapable conclusion that it must tread the path of struggle to get the negotiating forum revived we are therefore, constrained to take recourse to agitational programmes and have decided that all the Staff Side members of the National Council will sit on dharna on 28th March, 2019 at New Delhi.
We hope you will take note of the growing. discontent in the matter and take corrective steps to revive the JCM and to convene the meetings immediately.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Related to Your Search:
- National Council Staff Side Secretary writes to Cabinet Secretary on 7th Pay Commission
- Staff-Side NC(JCM) for discussion in the National Anomaly Committee – Comments of DOPT
- Minutes of Meeting of SC of National Council (JCM) Staff Side with DoPT on 9.10.2015
- Meeting of Empowered Committee with NC JCM on 1.3.2016
- Preliminary Staff Side meeting of the Standing Committee members will be held on 1.3.2016
- Meeting Of the Standing Committee of National Council (JCM)
- NC JCM(Staff Side) has decided to meet all standing committee members before the final Meeting with 7th Pay Commission
- Brief of the meeting held today between the Government of India and the National Council JCM Staff Side
- Nomination of Shri.M.S.Raja as a Staff Side Member of Standing Committee of National Council (JCM) – Dopt Order