National Holiday Allowance – Upward revision of rates: Railway Board’s reply on NFIR Reference
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi dated 29 -07-2014.
The General Secretary
3, Chelmsford Road,
Sub: National Holiday Allowance – Upward revision of rates – reg.
The undersigned is direct to refer to your letter No. I/5(g)/Part V dated 03.07.2015 on the above demand cited subject and to state that VII CPC is examining the issue in respect of rate of NHA along with rates of other allowances. As such, it is perhaps not an appropriate time to consider any kind of revision or deviation from the existing rates NHA. In the circumstances the final report/recommendations of VII CPC may be awaited. The PNM Item No. 5/2013 may be closed.
Related to Your Search:
- National Holiday Allowance – Upward revision of rates
- Revision of Kilometrage rates and other Allowances of Running Staff: NFIR
- NFIR: Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- National Holiday Allowance – revision of rate – urged.
- NFIR New Year Message
- 7th Central Pay Commission accepted by the Government – National Holiday Allowance
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- NFIR: Revision of Kilometrage rates and other Allowances of Running Staff
- Need for revision of hourly rates of incentive bonus and incentive allowance in favour of Railway Staff: NFIR