National Anomaly Committee Meeting will be held on 29.5.2015 – Agenda Points
NFIR published the order issued by the DoPT to convene a meeting of National Anomaly Committee on 29th May 2015 and also attached agenda points…
Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 12th May, 2015
Subject: Meeting of the National Anomaly Committee – 29th May, 2015 at 3.00 P.M.
The undersigned is directed to say that a meeting to discuss the items which were discussed in the last National Anomaly Committee Meeting held on
17.07.2012 and required separate examination (as annexed) is scheduled to be held under the Chairpersonship of Joint Secretary (E) on 29th May, 2015 at 15.00 Hrs in Room No.119, North Block, New Delhi.
2. It is requested to kindly make it convenient to attend the meeting.
ALL STAFF SIDE MEMBERS OF THE NATIONAL ANOMALY COMMITTEE. (List attached).
1. Secretary, Staff Side Council (JCM), 13-C, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi
2. General Secretary, AIRF, 4 State Entry Road, New Delhi.
3. General Secretary, NFIR, 3, Chemsford Road. New Delhi.
AGENDA FOR THE ANOMALY COMMITTEE MEETING SCHEDULED TO BE HELD ON 29.5.2015.
Review of MACP to Grade pay of Rs. 2000/- where there is no such grade
pay in Railway.
ITEM No. 2
Additional Pay to Loco & Traffic running Staff.
ITEM No. 3
Teatment of employees selected under LDCE SCheme / GDCE Scheme
ITEM No. 4.
Grant of minimum entry pay meant direct recruit to promotes.
Related to Your Search:
- Meeting Of the Standing Committee of National Council (JCM)
- Meeting of the National Anomaly Committee
- National Anomaly Committee agenda item 8.3 : Non-issuance of orders by the Finance Ministry – NFIR
- Upgradation of Pay Band and Grade Pay of LDC and UDC will be discussed in NAC Meeting
- Date of Next National Anomaly Committee Meeting is 17th July 2012
- MEETING OF THE NATIONAL ANOMALY COMMITTEE – 17TH JULY, 2012 AT 3.00 PM
- Agenda items for the meeting of National Anomaly Committee
- JCM: Agenda Items for the meeting of Standing Committee
- INDWF: Discussion Points of National Anomaly Committee Meeting held on 9.6.2015