Mutual transfer of Staff in Level-1 (G.P. Rs 1800/-) belonging to two different Cadres/Departments.
RBE No. 99/2018
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 06.07.2018
The General Managers (P),
All Zonal Railways & Production Units.
(As per standard list).
Sub: Mutual transfer of Staff in Level-1 (G.P. Rs 1800/-) belonging to two different Cadres/Departments.
Instructions contained in Para 310 of IREM Vol.l (Revised Edition-2009), provide that a non-gazetted railway employee is allowed to go on transfer from one cadre of a Division/Office/Railway on mutual exchange basis with another non-gazetted employee belonging to the corresponding cadre of another Division/Office/Railway Further vide Board’s letter No, E(NG)/-2015/TR/15 dated 02.03.2016, General Managers of Zonal Railways were advised under Para 124 of IREC Vol.I to decide whether the cadres the two employees seeking mutual transfer are corresponding to each other.
2. Both the Federations, AIRF and NFIR have requested for permitting all employees in Level-1 (G.P. Rs 1800/-) to go on mutual transfer without insisting on “corresponding cadre.” The matter has been reviewed. It has been decided that in relaxation of the above provisions, and an erstwhile Group “D” employee working in (G.P Rs.1800/-) belonging to any Department/Cadre of a Division/Office/Railway/PU/Unit without applicability of the term “corresponding cadre”. This dispensation is, however, subject to the fulfilment of the prescribed Medical Standard. The staff so transferred should invariably be imparted requisite training in the new Unit wherever considered essential before putting him/her on a working post. This training period will be counted as duty. These instructions are intended only for effecting transfer on mutual exchange basis in Level-I posts and not for any other kind of transfer.
3. The existing provisions in respect of all other non-gazetted railway employees working in Level-2 and above shall remain unaltered.
4. Accordingly, the Indian Railway Establishment Manual, Vol.l, (Revised Edition-2009) is ammended as per ACS No. 250 enclosed.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Hindi version will follow.
DA: As above
Deputy Director Estt (N)
Related to Your Search:
- Mutual Transfer involving employees working in two different grades
- Inter Railway mutual transfer of Railway Staff working in GP 1800/Level 1 (7th CPC)
- Railways: Relieving of staff on transfer on mutual exchange basis
- Transfer of Non-gazetted staff – Delegation of powers to Divisional Railway Managers
- Inter-Railway Mutual Transfer – Simplified application Procedure – RBE No.131/2017
- Seventh Central Pay Commission accepted by the Government – Payment of National Holiday Allowance to non-gazetted Staff in Pay Level 9 and 10 on Indian Railways
- Implementation of cadre restructuring in the gazetted setup of IT cadre on Indian Railways
- Inter Railway/ Inter Division/ Intra Division Own or Mutual Transfer of TADKs
- Comprehensive transfer policy for Railway officers – Denial of inter-railway transfer requests of Group ‘C’ staff-reg.