Music Dance Competition 2021 for Central Government Employees
F.No.12/1/2015-16 – CCSCSB
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievance & Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training
CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES CULTURAL AND SPORTS BOARD
Room No. 361, B Wing, 3rd Floor
Lok Nayak Bhavan, New Delhi
Dated the 5th February, 2021
Subject : Inter-Ministry Music, Dance & Short Play Competition, 2020-21 for the Central Government Employees working in Delhi / New Delhi
Central Civil Services Cultural and Sports Board is organizing Inter Ministry Music, Dance & Short Play Competition 2020-21 from 10th March, 2021 to 12th March, 2021 at CSOI Auditorium, Vinay Marg, New Delhi. The Ministry/Department desirous to participate in the tournament may send their entries in the prescribed performa (Annexure-I) along with the entry fee.
2. It may be noted that there will be only one team from each Ministry. The Ministry may include in their team persons working in the attached and subordinate offices located at Delhi/New Delhi. All teams/Individuals would be represented as a part of Ministry’s Team only. Central government autonomous organization like UPSC, Election Commission, C&AG’s Office, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Cabinet Secretariat, PMO etc. can send independent teams. The entries shall be sent through the Welfare Officers of the Ministry concerned.
3. The entry fee will be Rs.75/- per head per event for the solo music and dance category. The entry fee for group events and short play will be Rs. 300/- . The last date for submission of entries is 1st March 2021. The prescribed form duly signed by the Welfare Officer of the concerned Ministry should be submitted in the office of Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board, DoPT, Room No. 361, ‘B’ Wing, Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 on or before the last date mentioned above. The fee may be deposited in Board’s Account through online/NEFT mode only. Board’s bank details are as under:
Account holder Name – Secretary CCSCSB, Bank – Syndicate Bank Account No. 90432010052140, Branch – Khan Market, IFSC Code – SYNB0009043
4. The name of each participant for group dance and short play may be mentioned in entry form.
Each participant may participate in two solo and two groups. The competition will be held in the following categories :
The rules and regulations governing the eligibility conditions for participation, etc in the Inter-Ministry Tournament are available on the website of the Department of Personnel & Training (dopt.gov.in).
5. The following categories of employees are not eligible for participation in this competition:-
- (a) Uniformed personnel in Defence Services/ Para Military Organisations/ Central Police Organisation/ Police IRPF/ CISF/ BSF/ ITBP/ NSG etc.
- (b) Employees of Autonomous bodies/ Undertakings/ Public Sector Banks/ Corporations even though administratively controlled by the Central Ministries.
- (c) Casual/ Daily wages workers.
- (d) Employees attached to offices on temporary duty.
6. Participants of Inter Ministry Music & Dance Competition being government employees are subjected to the provisions of conduct Rules. Any violation of these provisions would invite disciplinary proceeding.
7. Decisions of the judges shall be final & no appeal against their decision would be entertained. Any act of indiscipline will be taken seriously by the Board Team Members and team may be debarred from participating in future competitions.
8. The Selection of the artists for All India Civil Services Music and Dance Competition will be made on the basis of their performance in this competition.
9. The general instructions as per SOP/ Guidelines of COVID-1 9 issued by Central/ State Govt., are to be strictly followed by all artists and supporting staff during the competition are at Annexure-III. If it is found that the general instructions are not followed by any artist/ official in the tournament he/she shall be liable to be debarred from the tournament.
10. A Screening Check List for COVID-19 (Annexure II) is mandatory to fill up on daily basis at venue during the entire period of tournament.
11. The Final fixture will be uploaded after the last date of entries.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ARTISTS AND SUPPORTING STAFF
To avoid mass gathering and to follow SOP guidelines of COVID-19 issued by Central/ State Govt., the following instructions will be strictly followed by all participants/ officials for smooth conduct of Inter-Ministry Music, Dance & Short Play Competition – 2020-21 at CSOI Auditorium, Vinay Marg, New Delhi:-
1. No extra person other than artist and designated officials will be allowed inside the auditorium.
2. A Screening Check List for COVID-19 (Annexure I) is mandatory to fill up daily at venue during the entire period of tournament.
3. Thermal screening of all artists/officials shall be checked by a non-contact thermometer (wrist/ forehead).
4. All artists and supporting staff to show and carry a copy of their COVID-19 negative test report conducted 72 hours prior to their date of competition.
5. Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be strictly followed.
6. Personal equipment such as gloves, face masks, mouth guard, helmet, shin guards, wrist band, head band, shoes etc. shall be used without sharing.
7. Equipment which is bound to be shared and utilised continuously during the competition must be used carefully without using such equipment to rub/ touch face, remove sweat, cover mouth while hyperventilating etc.
8. Wearing of Face masks will be mandatory at all times except during performance. All participants and officials must carry their own Face mask, hand sanitizer and water bottle all the times during the competition.
9. While not in auditorium, wash your hands with soap even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol based hand sanitizers can be made wherever feasible.
10. Spitting will be strictly prohibited.
11. Strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/ sneezing with a tissue/ handkerchief/ flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
12. If any artist/official or his/her family member/ relative is suspected/tested positive for COVID¬19 to whom the artist/ official has been sharing common living space or has been in contact, then it is expected from the concerned Artist/ Official to inform the Convenor/ Covid Task Force/ Office immediately and refrain from attending the tournament/office to prevent the risk of exposing others in the tournament/ office as has been specified in the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) issued by M/o H&FW on 04.06.2020.
13. At the venue all the artists/ Officials may ensure and implement the instructions strictly as issued by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting vide their letter No. M-35020/8/2020-US (FILMS) dated 31.1.2021, MHA from time to time Vide o.M/ Orders Nos. 40-3/2020-DM-I(A), dated 15.04.4040, 01.05.2020, 17.05.2020, 29.06.2020, 30.09.2020, 25.11.2020, 28.12.2020 and DoPT O.M. No. 11013/9/2014-Estt.A.III, dated 18.05.2020 respectively i.e., Social distancing, wearing the mask, time to time hand sanitization, strict ban of gutka/ Tobacco, etc., and spitting should be strictly prohibited, etc.
14. Only those artists are permissible in the auditorium whose events are in progress. The next lot of artists and officials should wait outside the venue and shall enter the Auditorium once the artists from previous event will leave the auditorium.
15. Use covered dustbins to manage used masks and waste materials.
16. Aarogya Setu App must be installed on the phones of all participants/ officials. Entry will be allowed in the venue only if the status is found to be “Safe”.
17. The Exit should be done in a staggered row-wise manner to avoid crowding.
18. The following COVID-19 Task Force is available in the competition:-
- (a) Shri Atul Mishra, Ministry of Home Affairs
- (b) Shri CP Kol, Ministry of Defence
- (c) Shri Sanjeev Kumar, Ministry of Defence
- (d) Smt. Lalita Tomar, Ministry of Defence
- (e) Smt. Renu Ahuja, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
- (f) Shri Roshant Dhawan, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
19. All artists are requested to support the Task Force to ensure the Covid norms are followed strictly
Related to Your Search:
- INTER-MINISTRY MUSIC, DANCE AND SHORT PLAY COMPETITION, 2014-15
- Schedule for Music and Dance Competition for wards of Central Government Employees
- Music and dance Competition for wards of Central Government Employees
- All India Civil Services Music and Dance Competition 2020-2021 DoPT
- DoPT Orders 2019: Music and Dance Competition for wards of Central Government Employees
- Schedule of Inter Ministry Music, Dance & Short Play Competition 2015-16
- Latest DoPT Orders 2020 – All India Civil Services Music, Dance and Short Play Competition 2019-20
- DoPT Orders 2020: Online Music and Dance Competition for wards of Central Government Employees
- All India Online Music and Dance Competition 2021 for wards of Central Government Civilian Employees only DoPT