Model Recruitment Rules for the Staff Car Driver category of posts —review regarding.
No. AB-14017/10/2014-Estt (RR) (3104937)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Dated the 4th July, 2014
Subject: Model Recruitment Rules for the Staff Car Driver category of posts —review regarding.
The model RRs for the post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) issued vide this Department OM No. AB-14017/73/07-Estt. (RR) dated 7.11.2007 which also included the brief provisions for higher grade of the Staff Car Driver category posts have been reviewed and for higher Grades framed in the light of promotion scheme for Staff Car Drivers issued vide OM No. 22036/1/92-Estt. (D) dated 30.11.1993 as subsequently modified vide OM dated 27.7.1995, OM dated 15/2/2001 and vide OM dated 13.2.2002 and the replacement scales as per CCS (RP) Rules. The UPSC has also been consulted while framing the model RRs of these posts. Accordingly, the revised Model Recruitment Rules for the same are enclosed as Annexure to this Office Memorandum.
2. Ministries / Departments may review the existing rules and notify the revised rules conforming to the Model Recruitment Rules. These may also be forwarded to all autonomous/ statutory bodies for adoption. The Ministry of Home Affairs is also requested to forward these Model RRs to the UT Administrations for appropriate, action.
Click here to view complete order: http://ccis.nic.in/WriteReadData/CircularPortal/D2/D02est/AB-14017_10_2014-Estt.RR-07072014.pdf
Related to Your Search:
- Review of Model Recruitment Rules for the Storekeeping staff category of posts
- Review of Model RRs for the Store Keeping staff category of posts
- DoPT revises Model Recruitment Rules for the post of Staff Car Driver
- Model Recruitment Rules for the various posts of Accounts Cadre-reg.
- Model Recruitment Rules for the various categories of Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ posts in the Library Discipline.
- DOPT ORDERS – Model RRs for the posts of Administrative Officer (Group A & B)
- Reimbursement of expenditure on account of acquiring driving license for Motor cars to Dispatch Rider / MTS – Dopt Orders
- Recruitment to Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- Sending of requisition to Staff Selection Commission
- Model Recruitment Rules for the various categories of posts in the Draughtsman cadre