Mobile Application for Feedback on CGHS Service: NOTICE
Monitoring Computerization and Training Cell
Directorate of CGHS
CGHS Building Kalibari, New Delhi
Date: 21st August 2018
A Quick Response Code (QR Code) based Mobile Application has been developed for CGHS beneficiaries to submit their feedback on defined CGHS Services. QR codes will be displaced in the Wellness Centres and CGHS beneficiaries, using Mobile Application will scan the QR code and submit their feedback.
With the approval of the competent authority is has been decided that to begin with this service will be available to the beneficiaries of Wellness Centres [WCs) of Delhi only. A beneficiary can download the Application named ‘CGHS Service Feedback’ from Google Play store on his mobile.
CGHS beneficiaries can submit their feedback on the following CGHS services:
1. Registration of beneficiary
2. Consultation with Medical Officer
3, Dispensing of Medicines
4. Dressing Room services
5, Cleanliness of Wellness Centre
6. Punctuality of Staff
7. Behaviour ofStaff
A beneficiary can provide the rating on a scale of 1- to 5 and also enter remarks on ratings less than or equal to 3. The feedback will be monitored by CGHS officials to improve CGHS services only and it is not intended to be a grievance redressal mechanism.
CMOs Incharge are requested to Download the Quick Response Code through a link in . ln-charge Module named ‘Feedback QR code‘ , take a print out of the same and display it in the WC for the use of the beneficiaries.
They may also ensure prominently displaying of the enclosed Notice for the benefit of beneficiaries who intend to use the Application and
Peruse the reports on the feedback available through a link named ‘QR Feedback report‘ in CMO In charge Module.
Dr V K Dhiman
Related to Your Search:
- Integration of AADHAR Number With CGHS beneficiary number
- Revised Timings for CGHS Wellness Centres from 1st April, 2015: From 7.30 AM to 2.00 PM without a lunch break
- Extension of Tele Consultation services to all the CGHS cities for facilitating CGHS beneficiaries
- Registering of Email IDs of CGHS beneficiaries
- Revised Timings for CGHS Wellness Centres
- Procedure of Printing of CGHS Cards by CGHS Beneficiaries – CGHS Orders on 31.3.2016
- New Timings for CGHS Wellness Centres
- Availing of Benefits of CGHS Wellness Centres
- CGHS: Guidelines regarding printing and issue of Plastic Card- regarding